An Old School Catholic Message Board

Now I Know What Notardillacid Feels Like...

Proud2BCatholic139

Proud2BCatholic139

So, this totally irony of fire alarms going off because people are stupid for burning popcorn. Anyway, so I will admit, I did laugh at him for getting up at 2:00 a.m. But, that's because I thought that wouldn't happen to me. Well, turns out...it did tonight at 9:30 p.m. I was studying and on the phone and all these girls were in a panic. Funny thing was, I smelt something burning from my room, but it wasn't in my room, it was down the hall 10 minutes later, this annoying sound and I was ANGRY!!!! I came from the 11th floor and I was outsie for 10 minutes...but it was ok. Good thing it wasn't 2:00 a.m. because I have an 8:00 class. Also another funny thing was...he laughed at me. :lol:

Proud2BCatholic139

It's going to happen to you, Claire! Muahaha!!!! But wait, the fire trucks already came...that scenerio wasn't funny. :ohno:

Are you talking about the time when you were on the phone with me and the alarms started going off while we were talking? I had something like that happen during the summer semester....4 times.