Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yay! Guitarfreak Is On Phatmass! :)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Whoa, it took me forever to find the Sam Ash in Orlando to get some new strings.
:punk:

Whoa, its a crazy dancing taco --> :taco:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I like the dancing taco...it's crazy! :crazy:

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='guitarfreak' post='1078469' date='Sep 28 2006, 09:14 PM']
:taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco:
[/quote]

I like him alredy!

Posted (edited)

Since I bought 2 sets of Elixir guitar strings, I get a free Elixir T-shirt. :clap:

Edited by guitarfreak
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

T-Shirts are always fun! Less Laundry to DO!!!!!! YAH!!!! :lol:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

That smiley reminds me of the lead singer of Nickelcreek! :)

Posted

Except he has long hair, well, did in the last music video I saw him in. Maybe I'll get long hair again. :hippie:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

You should, I like your hair long, but not too long! :)

Posted (edited)
:hippie: Yeah, not Hippie long. Edited by guitarfreak
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Yeah, that would be :crazy:

Posted

I need to restring my guitar. I have classes until like 6 tomorrw and practice on Saturday.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Your electric?

Posted

My acoustic, the one that I popped the string on last night at the Catholic Student Center. But Mass this week is going to be outside,, on the grass. I wonder what we are going to do about amplifiers.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Maybe they won't use amps...:idontknow:

Posted

Then I guess I'll have to play extra hard. :D: Oh, and me and Chris may get a band together soon. If so, we might get some music up on myspace. :guitar:

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted (edited)

Great!!!!! :) I love to hear you play!

Edited by Proud2BCatholic139
Posted (edited)
:punk: You Rock Jen!!! :punk: Edited by guitarfreak
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted
:saint:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...