Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'm going to win the Super Bowl!

Posted

O my gosh this St. Louis and Carolina game is killing me!!!

The packers need Carolina to win, if they have any hopes for the superbowl.

Prayer

God You love the pack, please let carolina win. Thanks Lord. AMEN

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

:haha:

Posted

why has everyone counted out the Chiefs.

Posted

Thank God Almighty, Carolina has won, the packers get a boost they needed to win tomorrow, knowing they won't have to go the dome!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I'm rooting for the Pack, too. Because Favre is a nice guy, he deserves it, and........ doggone it they beat our Seahawks, so the team that beat my team might as well take it all. :D

Posted

Well dust said it great in the beginning, everyone go read what he wrote!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Well dust said it great in the beginning, everyone go read what he wrote!

Why aren't you listening to me?

I SAID,

I"M GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Posted

the BENGALS!

oh wait the bengals didnt make the playoffs.....

ok the COLTS!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...