Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[size=1]You can be my butler!
[/size]

Posted
:lol:
[size=1]Perfect!

And you shall wear a :turban: !
[/size]
Theunknown101
Posted (edited)

I am NOT from India!!

Edited by Theunknown101
Theunknown101
Posted

OH MY GOSH! IT'S BACKWARD BOB!

Posted

OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE WRONG!! It's a backwards grr.

Theunknown101
Posted

OH MY GOSH! IT'S DOUBLE SPACE AFTER A SENTENCE BOB! :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Posted

You should to. We were raised by the same family, Unkown101!!

Theunknown101
Posted

I don't double space, Double Space Bob!

Posted (edited)
:madrant: One Space Larry!!! Edited by fonebone
Posted

[size=1]Im confused!
[/size]

Posted

I like :coagulated milk:

Posted
:)
Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

He just argued with himself! :lol_pound:

Do you think me being a guy turned people off to voting for me?

Posted

Yeah having a guy "princess"is just worng.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

I know but it would be funny.
I should just face it, the better woman won!
:lol_roll: :lol_pound: :lol_above:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...