Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who could be presetnt?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Vote for who will be the best presetent!

Theunknown101
Posted (edited)

It's "president."

And I vote for Bigfoot!

Edited by Theunknown101
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Notice how Tom is not on here! :lol:

Posted
:hehe:
Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Tom can be BIG FOOT!! :lol:

Posted

[size=1]I could be big foot!
I have big foots!!! :lol:
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I have skiis as feet! :lol:

Posted

[size=1]YAY!
What size shoe do you wear?
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I wear 8 and a half to 9...They are long and skinny!! :lol:

Posted

[size=1]Im 7-8! My feet are foots
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Muahaha!!!

Posted

Fine, Tom is Bigfoot!

Posted

[size=1]FOOOOOOOOTS
[/size]

Posted

And FYI: The reason why I did bigfoot becuase I was in a hurry.

Posted

[size=1]:hehe:
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

Haha, big foot. That's a funny name! :lol:

Posted
:hehe:
Posted (edited)
:biglol: I think "monkey" is a funny word! Edited by fonebone
Theunknown101
Posted

I think "Karblushanuggins" is a funny word.

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

The last name Hoogenknacker is pretty funny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...