An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interesting People Are So Hard To Find...

Aloysius

I need a friend who wants to learn like, fifty gazillion languages with me.. lol.

like, I'm workin on learnin irish... but it'd be so cooler (and easier) if I had a friend to speak it with.
same with my studies in french, latin, and greek.

french class isn't givin me too much practice generating the language; luckily, my girlfriend is in the same spanish class as me, so we have instituted spanish wednesdays on which we only speak spanish to each other and every once in a while just go into an off-the-cuff spanish conversation... but I wish I had a friend that I could just randomly start talking to in any language I'm learning and they'd be able to understand/talk back... we could be like the boondock saints ya know?

sigh... where are all the interesting charecters in life?

homeschoolmom
:shock:
I'm vox hic. Quoque nocens you're vox illic. EGO had a amicus in HS quisnam adsuesco assuesco utor effrego sicco in Spanish me. We'd tantum narro in Spanish potissimum vicis. Quod si nos didn't teneo a vox we'd iustus tiptoe inter is per exsequor is ( sive vos erant a fortuitus video , vos wouldn't animadverto ). UT eram fun. EGO had a guy emersum ut mihi in computer lab ( ego admiratio quis EGO eram effectus illic? ) quod scisco mihi si EGO eram an verto discipulus. EGO told him , " haud " Tunc EGO reputo is felt pulchellus bardus. sigh votum I'd kept sursum meus solers. Interdum meus amicus quod EGO would tendo ut effloresco in Fanaticus , tamen nos tantum had unus annus of is quod is would verto in a misceo of spanish english quod nocens fanaticus.

OK ... "interesting people" and "people who want to learn 50 gazillion languages" are two different things. I find interesting people wherever I go ... but not necessarily people who are adept at language.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1083745' date='Oct 4 2006, 11:24 AM']
What a boring thing to say...
[/quote]
I'm going to amend my earlier statement about finding interesting people wherever I go to read "wherever I go except 45 south of where I live"

Thy Geekdom Come

I want to learn Gaelic, French, German, Polish, and Hebrew, to advance my studies of Greek, to get to work on my studies of Italian, and to brush up on my Latin.

:idontknow: Am I interesting?

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1083753' date='Oct 4 2006, 11:28 AM']
:(

That was just mean. You can find mean people everywhere.
[/quote]
How was that any meaner that what you said? You said I was boring and I reciprocated ...

:mellow:

homeschoolmom

I didn't say YOU were boring. I say that what you said was boring.

... because you said it in english.