An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baptist Magisterium?

kamiller42

Eutychus, I'm sure they couldn't have banned you because of your winning personality.

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1095626' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:31 AM']Odd, I was evicted from Keatings Catholic site, for SUPPORTING the personal priest of JPII "Fr" Cantalessimo, {sp?} who is a Charismatic Catholic { tounge speaking Catholic Church branch }...[/quote]I asked you about this before and you gave me no proof, so I'll ask you again. Could you please find a quote or some proof that Fr. Cantalessimo is a proponent of modern-day "speaking in tongues"? You keep making the same claim, but it doesn't seem to be based on any real facts.

[quote]Eutychus, I'm sure they couldn't have banned you because [u]of your [b]winning personality.[/b][/u] [/quote]

Why THANK you Mattey, but flattery will get you nowhere.... :saint:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1095685' date='Oct 19 2006, 08:33 AM']
Karl doesn't ban people except for very good reason, but he does close uncharitable threads. There are over 300 threads discussing charismatics over there, so this is difficult to believe. What was your sn over there?
[/quote]

Perhaps this was the thread...

[url="http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=628&highlight=tounge+speaking"]http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?...tounge+speaking[/url]

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1096101' date='Oct 19 2006, 05:53 PM']Why THANK you Mattey, but flattery will get you nowhere.... :saint:[/quote]Apparently my humorous comment gets you to avoid my simple question. Would you please answer it? Thank you.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='DAF' post='1096289' date='Oct 19 2006, 06:44 PM']
Euty, have you given us your SN that you used there yet?
[/quote]

He'll never give it...

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1096295' date='Oct 19 2006, 06:45 PM']
Apparently my humorous comment gets you to avoid my simple question. Would you please answer it? Thank you.
[/quote]

He'll never answer...

Why? Because he lacks the honor.

I spoke the truth, nothing but the truth, and that is it.

Pray tell, just WHY should I disclose to you my registered name on other fora?

From my interactions with online Catholics, I have learned that most are utterly without honor. Every private communication has been posted publically, and I have yet to see or deal with one that knows how to keep, or not misuse a confidence.

Frankly, I really don't give a rat's patootie if you believe my honest rendering of what happed over there or not.

I told you what happened, it did, I reported the facts accurately, and you can take that, or not, and that is YOUR right.

Another thing I've observed, is NO FACTS ever presented, none, are acceptable to the blinded online Catholic. Direct quotes from official sites, are "misunderstood" any pictures used have to be "Photoshopped" and more.

Some approach these things to LEARN THE TRUTH, others to DEFEND what they believed BEFORE the discussion began. Truth, seems to be a very flexible and expandable entity to the Catholic Church onliner, it is flexible, changable, and eraseable.

Just as Rod Dereher found out the hard way, online Catholics have been known to cyberstalk, contact employers, parishes, priests, and more. So, giving ammo to these sorts is just now worth the consequential risks. FWIW, Rod found out the hard way, and HE was a Catholic convert of high standing.

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1096656' date='Oct 20 2006, 09:50 AM']
Some approach these things to LEARN THE TRUTH, others to DEFEND what they believed BEFORE the discussion began. Truth, seems to be a very flexible and expandable entity to the Catholic Church onliner, it is flexible, changable, and eraseable.[/quote]

Which presupposes that your "truth" is better than ours. In which case, it becomes a game of whose truth is better, mine or yours. But, perhaps, it is not truth that is malleable, but your interpretation of what you think our truth is.

Although, I seem to recall someone as saying He was the "way, the truth, and the life." Do we not agree on that truth?

God Bless

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1096656' date='Oct 20 2006, 07:50 AM']
I spoke the truth, nothing but the truth, and that is it.

Pray tell, just WHY should I disclose to you my registered name on other fora?

From my interactions with online Catholics, I have learned that most are utterly without honor. Every private communication has been posted publically, and I have yet to see or deal with one that knows how to keep, or not misuse a confidence.

Frankly, I really don't give a rat's patootie if you believe my honest rendering of what happed over there or not.

I told you what happened, it did, I reported the facts accurately, and you can take that, or not, and that is YOUR right.

Another thing I've observed, is NO FACTS ever presented, none, are acceptable to the blinded online Catholic. Direct quotes from official sites, are "misunderstood" any pictures used have to be "Photoshopped" and more.

Some approach these things to LEARN THE TRUTH, others to DEFEND what they believed BEFORE the discussion began. Truth, seems to be a very flexible and expandable entity to the Catholic Church onliner, it is flexible, changable, and eraseable.

Just as Rod Dereher found out the hard way, online Catholics have been known to cyberstalk, contact employers, parishes, priests, and more. So, giving ammo to these sorts is just now worth the consequential risks. FWIW, Rod found out the hard way, and HE was a Catholic convert of high standing.
[/quote]

The lack of honor has more to do with the fact that when tought questions are asked of you, you either answer with rudeness or silence. As you know this is a debate thread, and as you should know, in a debate one backs up their facts with sources. We only have your point of view, it would only be fair and honorable for you to site your source on this matter so all points of view could come to light. Truth should not be hidden.