dUSt Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 [url="http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/monastery/monastery.html"]http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/monastery/monastery.html[/url] This is the official watching party thread for TLC's "The Monastery". Tonight on TLC. 9pm central standard time. So far, I'm impressed with the official TLC fan site. Check out the "Hear the Chants" and "Spiritual Resources" pages!
brendan1104 Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 I met one of the monks (now in Africa) while he was staying here, in Buffalo. I'm definitely going to watch- it looks wonderful!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 I'll be watching it if I am not reading St. Teresa of Avila
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 ill watch as well. looks good.
franciscanheart Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 I'll be watching... and posting afterward, I would assume.
passionheart Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 I'll be taping the program. The time is past my bedtime :
prose Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 I will be watching. Have the reminder set on my TV.
FutureIHMNJ Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 [quote name='prose' post='1098691' date='Oct 22 2006, 08:24 PM'] I will be watching. Have the reminder set on my TV. [/quote] I will be watching as well...Party will be held in the Phat Chat come and join!!
Theologian in Training Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 So far, it seems better than God or the Girl....
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 I didn't get to watch that one, but I like this
Theologian in Training Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 I am actually more and more surprised, as I watch this, how good this show actually seems to be.
prose Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 Hmm.. not much opinion yet. I preferred God or the Girl. Nut this has just started so I dunno. I meant but this has just started.
Mercy me Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 This has got potential. The jury is still out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now