Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Request


Recommended Posts

Theologian in Training
Posted

Hey, if you would not mind, could you say a couple of prayers for me tomorrow? I need to get my pacemaker checked, and ever since I got the difribillator one, I have to go to the office, and they need to run tests that feel really horrible.

Thanks

God Bless

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Prayers!!!! :pray:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Definately. :)

Theologian in Training
Posted

Thank You

Posted

I will pray for you.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

prayers for you!! :grouphug: hope all goes well for you!

Posted

ick - you got my prayers!

franciscanheart
Posted

Done.

Theologian in Training
Posted

Thanks all. She said she did it intermittently so that I would not feel it all at once. I usually feel really lightheaded, really strange, and all the rest. She said it is the result of my being very dependent upon the pacemaker. I should be thankful that they did not have to test the defibrillator part, since that consists of being all hooked up, them injecting me with something that knocks me out for 10 minutes, then metabolizes in my system and waking me up "naturally." Thank God that is not as often.

So, thanks again, the prayers were much appreciated.

I will be asking for these prayers again in 4 months :)

God Bless

Fr. Brian

Posted

i'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could've been :)

Birgitta Noel
Posted

Yay, great news. Glad all went well. :D: I don't know about you, but I often find myself doing lots of praying (esp Hail Marys) during unpleasant medical tests :saint:

Theologian in Training
Posted

[quote name='The Little Way' post='1099040' date='Oct 23 2006, 01:11 PM']
Yay, great news. Glad all went well. :D: I don't know about you, but I often find myself doing lots of praying (esp Hail Marys) during unpleasant medical tests :saint:
[/quote]

All the time. The worst was when I got the pacemaker though. Since my blood pressure was so low, they could not fully sedate me, so I was more alert and awake than should be, and therefore, experienced a lot of the pain.

Nothing like hearing the surgeons deciding where they are going to cut you, then to feel them make that cut. Painful, yes, but I understood their need to be cautious.

God Bless

Posted

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1099073' date='Oct 23 2006, 12:11 PM']
All the time. The worst was when I got the pacemaker though. Since my blood pressure was so low, they could not fully sedate me, so I was more alert and awake than should be, and therefore, experienced a lot of the pain.

Nothing like hearing the surgeons deciding where they are going to cut you, then to feel them make that cut. Painful, yes, but I understood their need to be cautious.

God Bless
[/quote]

I hope you didn't hear "Woops, where'd my watch go"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...