Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Favorite Late Show Host...


who is your favorite Late Show host?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

CrushedUnderfoot
Posted

We only get The Late Show in Australia and I don't like Letterman, especially with his jokes about Catholic priests.

Posted

Conan rocks! And now I can watch him everyday at 5pm instead of having to stay up super late!

I love it when he does the cat-hissing thing. Did anyone see the episode with Mr. T? Conan was so excited he got up on top of his desk and did this hilarious dance. A six and a half foot tall, pale, red headed, beady-eyed guy dancing is enough to make one laugh until your eyes water.

I think its so cute that he is married now and has a cute little daughter. awww.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...