An Old School Catholic Message Board

God Must Be Bored Today

cmotherofpirl

littleflower+JMJ

that makes me think....dont you think God gets bored watching us everyday from above? In our room studying or at the library for hours on end? I mean, I would. :unsure:

Sometimes I stop whatever I'm doing and run around in circles just to liven it up a bit.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1103757' date='Oct 28 2006, 11:43 PM']
that makes me think....dont you think God gets bored watching us everyday from above? In our room studying or at the library for hours on end? I mean, I would. :unsure:
Sometimes I stop whatever I'm doing and run around in circles just to liven it up a bit.
[/quote]

Do you really?? :lol_roll:

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1103757' date='Oct 28 2006, 10:43 PM']
[/quote]
I'm going to have to incorporate that into my study routine.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1103505' date='Oct 28 2006, 04:34 PM']
84 and slightly breezy, no clouds in the blue sky~ right now in so cal...
[/quote]
[color="blue"] yeah. Today was nice. :D:

[quote]I ventured outside, I didn't realize there was also hail all over the ground...[/quote]

scary! :ninja: [/color]

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Romans1513' post='1103716' date='Oct 28 2006, 11:15 PM']
Yeah, I was catching a bus today and got to the little shelter at the bus stop right as the storm/hail/sleet started. So lucky! Then, the bus apparently must have been early or something because we were still standing in the shelter half an hour later (waiting for the next one) when you could see blue sky, and by the time we got to where we were going, it was sunny!

Crazy Pittsburgh weather...

~Katie
[/quote]
Pittsburgh weather is never boring :) just confusing.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1103337' date='Oct 28 2006, 01:25 PM']We are having thunder, lightning AND snow together - thundersnow :D:[/quote]you have no idea how jealous my hubby would be of you right now

I just heard that the word "bored" was not invented until the 19th century. I wonder what ppl said before then? God knows!

Edited by Katholikos

Yep, lazy.

Cool story.
Yesterday I made my Rite of Acceptance.
With the wind howling outside we were told that the Holy Spirit was truly with us.

Awesome.

Edited by Quietfire