An Old School Catholic Message Board

Franciscan Sisters Of The Eucharist

HeavenlyCalling

• 1 year later...

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1105626' date='Oct 31 2006, 03:12 AM']Mi dispiace...[/quote]

"mi dispiace" ???
Do you speak Italian language?
:blink:

[quote name='Ale' post='1489783' date='Mar 31 2008, 06:19 PM']"mi dispiace" ???
Do you speak Italian language?
:blink:[/quote]

+

Parlo poco Italiano. E tu?

littlesister

Knew the FSE's in Connecticu throught the CMSWR. They take everything that they have and use it in the service of the Church. Open-hearted, community-minded, a pleasure to be with... Their website is a good reflection of their life and spirit.

HeavenlyCalling

I am glad that they are. in fact, such a wonderful community!!!! I always cuddle with my weeble and wub to hear that a group is really solid. Now I cant even remember who told me that they weren't!!!

I know one of these sisters, she is great. They are very human in the best sense, incarnational women. They are well spoken and educated with a great respect for all creation. Also very feminine, the best kind of Christian feminist you can imagine.

I know a priest who has wonderful things to say about the sisters but says, with his eyes rolling, "but it's the uuuuuugliest habit!"

I don't think it's "uuuuuugly" - kind of plain and brown...but I don't like the veil much.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Veritas' post='1489808' date='Apr 1 2008, 01:55 AM']Parlo poco Italiano. E tu?[/quote]

E' la mia lingua nativa / It's my mother language.