Dudette Posted November 12, 2006 Posted November 12, 2006 MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 12, 2006 Posted November 12, 2006 Thats it? No update? Tell us what you've been up to! :
ReinnieR Posted November 13, 2006 Author Posted November 13, 2006 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1118391' date='Nov 12 2006, 05:42 PM'] Thats it? No update? Tell us what you've been up to! : [/quote] update? a lot has been going on since i've been gone. i guess there was a point where i didn't even consider myself to be catholic. but i am back.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 i'm glad your back rei...I've missed ya lots!!
Dudette Posted November 13, 2006 Posted November 13, 2006 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1118456' date='Nov 12 2006, 07:21 PM'] update? a lot has been going on since i've been gone. i guess there was a point where i didn't even consider myself to be catholic. but i am back. [/quote] He doesn't mean that. Of course he's Catholic.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 gosh, I'm glad. Me being the gullible one....never fails.
ReinnieR Posted November 14, 2006 Author Posted November 14, 2006 i wasn't joking. i didn't consider myself to be one. i don't know.
prose Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 Well, you don't have to be Catholic to be on Phatmass... You were still welcome. So where the heck have you been?? I missed you lots and lots.
Paladin D Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 Welcome back, Brother! Don't feel down, we all go through trials in our walk. For the longest time I felt I wasn't a good enough Catholic, since I was in constant temptation and sin. God still loves ya, and you will overcome!
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 14, 2006 Posted November 14, 2006 [quote name='ReinnieR' post='1118456' date='Nov 12 2006, 08:21 PM'] update? a lot has been going on since i've been gone. i guess there was a point where i didn't even consider myself to be catholic. but i am back. [/quote] I'm glad that you said that in past tense. Otherwise... But then of course I would,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now