An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Love This Picture...

IcePrincessKRS

Thy Geekdom Come

Darn PM was taking forever. <_<

[img]http://photos-029.facebook.com/ip008/profile2/953/5/n144902029_21231.jpg[/img]

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1127090' date='Nov 24 2006, 03:23 PM']
ya gotta wonder what the pup is praying for.... :)
[/quote]
Dear Lord, please help me protect my boy and play with him and bring joy to his childhood. Also, please let him get me a new chew toy for Christmas."

MissScripture

[quote name='Raphael' post='1127092' date='Nov 24 2006, 02:26 PM']
Dear Lord, please help me protect my boy and play with him and bring joy to his childhood. Also, please let him get me a new chew toy for Christmas."
[/quote]

And please don't let his mommy find out about the accident I had on the rug today.

Edited by MissScripture

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Raphael' post='1127092' date='Nov 24 2006, 03:26 PM']
[/quote]
you forgot to mention his share of the turkey as well.... :)

franciscanheart

While I was in New York, we attended a concert at the parish next door to the convent. Just before the concert started, the pastor's dog got loose and was running through the church! :pinch: He was dragging a poor man almost the whole way. It was quite amusing.

Later that evening at the dinner table, one of the candidates was talking about a dog in Honduras at a mission. (I believe it was one of the Friar's missions.) She said that one day she was walking to Mass and this dog followed her. She kept telling him to go home but he wouldn't. She went inside.. and so did the dog! Before she knew it he was running up next to the tabernacle! :o She was wanting to scream, "Oh I could kill you!" It too was a funny story but we could tell she was probably really frustrated with that dog that day. :lol: