An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good News...and Would Like To Share With The Pham

FutureIHMNJ

[center] He waits patiently... cradles our hearts in his beautiful hands...
Embraces our souls with such warmth... warmer than the sunshine you feel on a summer's day...
Even when you cannot feel Him... no matter how hard, you try...trust in Him, that He is there...
His voices cries out... hear Him...
Believe... and you will find peace, joy & love beyond your comprehension.
[/center]

On the eve of Christ the King, I received glorious news. I was not expecting to hear anything until November 30, which is my formal meeting with the VD for the IHMs. My prayers were answered.

I was surprised to see the VD at Camilla hall, the nursing home for the retired Sisters. It was then that Sister gave me the news.........

[center][b]I can apply for entrance formally again. [/b][i][/center]

My formal meeting is still schedule for the 30th and it is then that I will officially give Sister the date for when I want to apply on the dotted line…and when I have a definite date, which I have a few in mind I will be more than happy to share with you all.

Thank you, everyone, so very much for all of your prayers. They humble me. They re-affirm my love for Him, and I shall spend my whole life thanking Him.

In Mary's Immaculate Heart, I am,

Lee Nora

Ps Special Thank you to my spiritual Big Brother Mkolbe...who has been so great to me!!!

"Lord, increase my sufferings, and with them increase Your love in my heart."
~St. Rose of Lima

Edited by FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='Tina' post='1129002' date='Nov 27 2006, 04:06 PM']
I am SOOOO happy for you..... I have been praying soo hard that you would receive the news you were waiting for. Thanks be to God!!

Now we celebrate :lol: :P: :D:
[/quote]

:cheers: :cheers:

me, you danielle and Teena....hehehe

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1129007' date='Nov 27 2006, 04:16 PM']
:cheers: :cheers:
me, you danielle and Teena....hehehe
[/quote]

That is soooo awesome!! I cannot wait :D:

[quote name='Danielle' post='1129052' date='Nov 27 2006, 04:50 PM']
yes... four of us!!!! Can you believe it!?!?!
[/quote]

I am still in the clouds but my goodness I can not wait... btw I have your signature that a fellow phatmasser made!!!

HeavenlyCalling

There is only one thing for a time like this. That is, of course, the world famous dancing tacos, so very tasty and good for you, :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: with a little bit of this :grouphug: , this :cheers: and this :dancer1: :dancer2: :dancer1: :dancer2: thrown in.

Guest Sister Jacqulyn

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Heavenly Calling.......DANCING tacos, so very tasty and good for you, ARE THE BEST FORM OF CELEBRATION HERE!!!! :P: :P: :P: I am praying for all of you! I will see you at the Mother House, then, next weekend?????? YES!!! Thanks be to God! God bless you! Our community is blessed!

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1129336' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:17 PM']
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Heavenly Calling.......DANCING tacos, so very tasty and good for you, ARE THE BEST FORM OF CELEBRATION HERE!!!! :P: :P: :P: I am praying for all of you! I will see you at the Mother House, then, next weekend?????? YES!!! Thanks be to God! God bless you! Our community is blessed!
[/quote]

HEy the pre-candidate group will be there this weekend...is this the Junior weekend as well???

Guest Sister Jacqulyn

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1129343' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:22 PM']
HEy the pre-candidate group will be there this weekend...is this the Junior weekend as well???
[/quote]
YES!! All of the juniors will be in and Father Mulligan is saying mass.... :D: Swweet!!! I can't wait! I'll get my lesson plan finished...I hope. Any teachers out there who are feeling my pain right now with report cards coming up??? :pinch:

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1129355' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:32 PM']
YES!! All of the juniors will be in and Father Mulligan is saying mass.... :D: Swweet!!! I can't wait! I'll get my lesson plan finished...I hope. Any teachers out there who are feeling my pain right now with report cards coming up??? :pinch:
[/quote]

Oh YES!!! I am sooooooo excited !!!!!!!! FB saying mass thats just wonderful!!!!

:D: