An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is He Missing?

Sixtina87

HEY EVERYONE,
HAS ANYONE SEEN DAD (OLAM DAD)!!!! :idontknow: I haven' heard from Him nor he hasn't been online since November!!!!! Lauren if you see him, tell him I said HI and that I miss him tons!!!!! :weep: :weep:
TTYL!!!!

FOR POSSIBLE TRACKINGS OF DAD, PLEASE POST BELOW!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! :detective:

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1145515' date='Dec 19 2006, 12:22 PM']
HEY EVERYONE,
HAS ANYONE SEEN DAD (OLAM DAD)!!!! :idontknow: I haven' heard from Him nor he hasn't been online since November!!!!! Lauren if you see him, tell him I said HI and that I miss him tons!!!!! :weep: :weep:
TTYL!!!!

FOR POSSIBLE TRACKINGS OF DAD, PLEASE POST BELOW!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! :detective:
[/quote]

Oh I would imagine he's taking care of family, farm, job, life,...ya know, all those "little" things in life. ;)

busy-busy-busy

Great to see ya Nicole!

LOL, tru that Mary-kathryn!!!!

Its great to be back for the time being!!!!! 5 Days till Christmas...and so many days till I go back to school!!!!!

Hey Everybody,

Lauren emailed me and sent me a link to this thread. It's funny that even family members communicate via email sometimes. :)

I'm doing very well, thanks. I'm busy at work as always and with Lauren being home and so high maintenance and all I've just not had the time to come here much. :)

Seriously, before Lauren's entrance I always thought that Phatmass was a place that she could go and do her own thing. We're a close knit family and all but everybody needs just a little bit of private space, if you know what I mean. I've told this to Lauren and she, of course, has said that she is fine with me being online here but I just wanted to give her some private space (for a while at least). I see that I have some PMs to respond to, which I will, and I promise to be less of a stranger as time goes on.

Rest assured that you all are still in my prayers (you really are!) and I hope that I am in yours.

See ya around.

Michael

p.s. - Nicole, you should be the last person to talk about somebody else disappearing! You have become quite a stranger here yourself, you know.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1146629' date='Dec 20 2006, 05:34 PM']
... and with Lauren being home and so high maintenance and all I've just not had the time to come here much. :)
[/quote]

I resent that! :P:

Hehe... just kidding. We all know it's true :)

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='1146629' date='Dec 20 2006, 05:34 PM']
p.s. - Nicole, you should be the last person to talk about somebody else disappearing! You have become quite a stranger here yourself, you know.
[/quote]

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1146725' date='Dec 20 2006, 09:57 PM']
I resent that! :P:
Hehe... just kidding. We all know it's true :)
[/quote]

LOL!!!! Thanks dad for the post..I'm glad you are still alive and well...somewhere out there!!!!! Thanks for the reminder of being the last person to talk but my excuse is a good one and thats why during breaks i have been on phatmass like none other......I have missed everyone here and I have made alot of friends.....mainly the ones i have met....Lauren and Rachel, Sr. katie....etc....

Lauren, I'm sure your not that high maintanced!!!! I know I am but you....thats hard to believe!!!! LOL!!! WEll, I have to go...I to call a friend and slowly get ready for work which is in about 5 or 6 hours from now!!!!

ttyl and Love ya all!!!