Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Else Likes To Stay Home On Friday Night?


Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Not that many things take me out of the house since most of my favorite movies I like watching here at home work for me. But usually basketball games (which I love going to), shopping around when I need something and those really good movies that are worth going out are what makes me go out for me.

The problem is I work and go to school and that alone consists of a lot of driving for me all week long, so when the weekend comes along I don't want to drive much since its not really worth it. (Since I live out in the boonies lol) When my sister or brother are driving though, I'm in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...