VeraMaria Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 OK, we're gonna write another story (we had something like this before...it's so fun... :rolling: ) I'll start and you keep adding. Once upon a time... (I'm so original )
Richard Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 one day she got peanut butter all over her monitor...
VeraMaria Posted January 19, 2004 Author Posted January 19, 2004 who while trying to fix the computer was drawn into it and found himself in Phatmass land
VeraMaria Posted January 19, 2004 Author Posted January 19, 2004 and the phamily came to bury him :funeral: when something happened.... (Don'tcha think you can end this tory so soon, GodConquers!) :P
God Conquers Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 Jesus Returned to earth to judge the living and the dead. (yes I can!)
VeraMaria Posted January 19, 2004 Author Posted January 19, 2004 "Jesus Returned to earth to judge the living and the dead!" yelled some guy...
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 and his name was God Conquers, and he was a strange fellow
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 19, 2004 Posted January 19, 2004 with a BIG platter of tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
thicke Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 And Kilroy with a big ol' cake. But it was a low-carb cake, so it tasted NASTY!
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 20, 2004 Posted January 20, 2004 I think thats a sacrilege or something. Kilroy makes rum cakes, not low carb cakes. I think she'd have a cow if she read that. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now