Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thank You - Your Prayers Have Worked


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you for the many, many prayers and letter regarding our plight in Ethiopia. I am pleased to say that I am now moving to Albania and my family will join me there in a couple of months. I have a great new job offer and my eldest son an offer for July. This is undoubtedly the prayers you have given to us. We never expected to go to Albania and this is more proof of the work of the 'Hand of God' in our lives.

Bless you all and many thanks. Keep praying for it works.

Rod

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...