prose Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 I voted Japanese, although now that I think about it, I think I may love Ukranian food more.... Was that an option??
MissScripture Posted January 11, 2007 Posted January 11, 2007 (edited) [quote]why can't you handle it anymore?[/quote] I'm not really sure. It just doesn't appeal to me anymore...to the point that it makes me sick to try to eat it. Edited January 11, 2007 by MissScripture
Ora et Labora Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 french? tyler, it's sooo plain! lol! (and i'm assuming i got your name right. it's been a while. )
Tindomiel Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1162066' date='Jan 11 2007, 10:42 PM'] french? tyler, it's sooo plain! lol! (and i'm assuming i got your name right. it's been a while. ) [/quote] Chocolate Mousse, brioche, the best bread in the world, croissants, quiche, crepes with almost any variety of filling imaginable, thousands of varieties of coagulated milk, Cailles à la Vigneronne, pate and all that other great stuff is plain??? *faints in mock horror* Edited January 12, 2007 by Tindomiel
Piamaria Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 I love California-Asian-vegetarian fusion best. Basically that's anything with rice, noodles, veggies and tofu.
Resurrexi Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 [quote]French? huh.gif tyler, it's sooo plain! lol! (and i'm assuming i got your name right. it's been a while. wink.gif)[/quote] Tindomiel's totally right, it's not plain... it's dope. And, yep, you got my name right
SRMiller Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 [quote name='Tindomiel' post='1162662' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:45 PM'] Chocolate Mousse, brioche, the best bread in the world, croissants, quiche, crepes with almost any variety of filling imaginable, thousands of varieties of coagulated milk, Cailles à la Vigneronne, pate and all that other great stuff is plain??? *faints in mock horror* [/quote] I could eat like, 10 croissants at a time. Probably a good thing I'm not in France. . .
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 My two favorite foods are pizza and cheeseburgers.
little_Phoenix Posted January 12, 2007 Posted January 12, 2007 well i like pizza to and french fries!
Totus Tuus Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 [quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1162066' date='Jan 11 2007, 09:42 PM'] french? tyler, it's sooo plain! lol! (and i'm assuming i got your name right. it's been a while. ) [/quote] No wonder you didn't put up a fight when I asked you for your La Madeline gift card
MissScripture Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 [quote name='Pia' post='1162685' date='Jan 12 2007, 02:10 PM'] I love California-Asian-vegetarian fusion best. Basically that's anything with rice, noodles, veggies and tofu. [/quote] tofu?
jiyoung Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 Nobody voted Korean food but me? *sigh* lol. I'm biased though, since I'm Korean... I love Vietnamese food (pho! spring rolls!), Thai food, real Mexican food, Italian food, real Chinese food...mm. I'm hungry now...
Guest Rick777 Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 I voted other...it never stays the same.
Tindomiel Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 [quote name='jiyoung' post='1163416' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:19 AM'] Nobody voted Korean food but me? *sigh* lol. I'm biased though, since I'm Korean... I love Vietnamese food (pho! spring rolls!), Thai food, real Mexican food, Italian food, real Chinese food...mm. I'm hungry now... [/quote] Korean food is good too.. there are so many I like.
azaelia Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 [quote name='jiyoung' post='1163416' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:19 AM'] Nobody voted Korean food but me? *sigh* lol. I'm biased though, since I'm Korean... [/quote] Oh oh me! I made the last of your kimchi the other night, and it was delightful
jiyoung Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 heehee. When I got home I was eating like double the amount of kimchi I used to eat when I was at home.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 13, 2007 Posted January 13, 2007 [quote name='jiyoung' post='1163416' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:19 AM'] Nobody voted Korean food but me? *sigh* lol. I'm biased though, since I'm Korean... I love Vietnamese food (pho! spring rolls!), Thai food, real Mexican food, Italian food, real Chinese food...mm. I'm hungry now... [/quote] I didn't vote... there are way too many options!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now