journeyman Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 (edited) [quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1166424' date='Jan 15 2007, 10:10 PM'] Appy is finishing papers last I heard. how do you figure out responses? [/quote] I went into the user profile page (clicked on my own name), looked at the drop down menu over on the right hand top of the box (profile options); choices were recent posts; then threads started, then a couple other options; then I just eyeballed the responses and views on the listing (which looks just like the forum reading) Edited January 16, 2007 by journeyman
prose Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 I have one thread that has 1154 replies BY ITSELF!! So there.
journeyman Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 [quote name='prose' post='1166457' date='Jan 15 2007, 10:40 PM'] I have one thread that has 1154 replies BY ITSELF!! So there. [/quote] lame
Aloysius Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 I've posted 792 topics which have generated 18,370 responses. of course, 792 * 1 = 792. if x = .999... 10x = 9.999... 10x - x = 9.999... - .999... 9x = 9 x = 1 .999... = 1 792 * .999... = 792 791.999... = 792 791.999... * .999... = 791.999... = 792 et cetera et cetera until 792 eventually equals roughly 161.432 therefore, it is as if I posted about 161 topics. the average per topic was 113.793 responses. wow, I certainly beat hot stuff with averages... I more than double him!
Jesus_lol Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 (edited) dang, i was left out of the cool canadians list. and i could probably win the threadkiller award, not by quantity but by percentage. i dont know aparently i was pretty interesting from the start, some of my threads made on my first day are still going strong with 20+ pages(40postperpage) and i got an average of 100 posts per topic started with 13 topics started Edited January 16, 2007 by Jesus_lol
Theologian in Training Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1166312' date='Jan 15 2007, 09:01 PM'] I'm pretty sure she means you. Mine are of the "my kids are driving me crazy" variety. [/quote] Which is why when I came across this at Sophia, I thought of you [url="http://www.sophiainstitute.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SIP&Product_Code=19-9&Category_Code=Homeschool"]http://www.sophiainstitute.com/Merchant2/m...Code=Homeschool[/url] BTW, I found it under the Homeschool section And, with regards to post, I don't particularly care and don't think it really matters...but that is just me I suppose
Tindomiel Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 It's not I. I've started about 5 topics since I joined.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now