An Old School Catholic Message Board

Would It Be Possible?

Marieteresa

To bring back vocation chat? You know how we would met around 5pm on Sunday and I know that alot of people are very busy and may not have the time to chat on there. But I thought it was helpful, Iam just wondering what you guys think about it.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1178773' date='Jan 28 2007, 05:03 PM']
To bring back vocation chat? You know how we would met around 5pm on Sunday and I know that alot of people are very busy and may not have the time to chat on there. But I thought it was helpful, Iam just wondering what you guys think about it.
[/quote]
I was thinking about this yesterday. I want to see it come back too! But could we choose a new time? I cant for our youth Mass every Sunday at 4:45 pm CST. I know I'm just one person.. but I would really like to be a part of it!

Marieteresa, would you be available to chat sometime this evening? Perhaps we could have an informal gathering tonight! :)

franciscanheart

I'll probably be home again after the youth Mass (around 5:45 pm CST) and will need to leave at around 6:45 pm CST for the next Mass. I'll also be free after the that Mass (more canting) at around 8:45 pm CST. I know that's kinda late, so if neither of those times work, let me know what y'all discussed!

Well it was great to see so many people in Vocation Chat and we decided to do it again next week at 5pm eastern time. See you guys next week!

franciscanheart

In the future, could we bump it to that 7pm Eastern time? That'd be good for me - if others are cool with that. Tonight the super bowl is on..

:clapping:

[i]Sorry about last weekend.. I was invited to dinner rather unexpectedly. :blush: [/i]