An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Friend Is Missing!

be_thou_my_vision

the lords sheep

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

:bigpray:

xTrishaxLynnx

God our Father, your Son Jesus Christ as a child was lost in the chaos of a great city and was restored to the love of his family; watch over D.B. , now missing, for whom we pray and protect him with your love. Be near to those who are anxious for him; let your presence change their sorrow into comfort, their anxiety into trust, their despair into faith, that they may know your loving purposes. This we ask in the name of Jesus our Lord, who loves and lives and cares for all your children. Amen.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known, That any one who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intersession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidance we fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins Our Mother. Before thee do we come before thee do we stand, sinfull and sorrofull,O Mother of the WORD INCARNATE dispise not our petition but here and answer it, Blessed Mother we implore you to bring peace to the family and friends of D.B. and to D.B also. Amen.

be_thou_my_vision

Update: DB sold his car saturday morning and bought a train ticket to New York. Hopefully he is okay because he has a history of depression. I wonder if he is manic-depressive, and is having a manic episode. Sometimes he will disappear like this for the weekends, then come back for classes. He always tells his family where is is going, but he didn't this time and we are all very worried. We can't get a hold of him, and he has not contacted anybody.
Please keep praying for him, and his family.

cathoholic_anonymous

You have my prayers, along with your friend and everyone who cares about him.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

angelusdomini

Our Lady, help of all Christians, refuge of sinners and mother of the church keep D.B in your mantle until he returns home and embrace his family in your Immaculate heart and comfort them. O dear Jesus, accept the tender supplications of Your Mother. Amen.

be_thou_my_vision

We have not heard from him, and neither has his family. I don't know what possessed him to do this, but please keep praying that he will return or at least call his parents! I will update you if anything else develops, but as of right now, he doesn't seem to want to contact anyone.