An Old School Catholic Message Board

Does Anyone Know?

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Does anyone know Sister Imelda, Nashville Dominican who works in Colorado - I'm in the hosp, and of course everyone knows i'm becoming a nun, heheh, my nurse said her friend entered Nashville Dominicans - her friend being Sister Imelda, hahahah - more or less does anyone have a pic of her

There are two Sr. Imeldas at St. Vincent de Paul in Denver. [b][url="http://www.lpiwebsuccess.com/websuccess/ViewSchool.do?param=1&subdentdepaul"]SOURCE[/url][/b]

Edited by shortnun

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1184693' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:16 PM']
link doesnt work. Hmm....hehe I'll have to tell my nurse this hehe
[/quote]
Try [b][url="http://www.stvincentdepaul.4lpi.com/"]this link.[/url][/b] And click on "school". The faculty list is on the right hand side.

Edited by shortnun

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='Gemma' post='1184710' date='Feb 4 2007, 04:04 PM']
Is one short and from the Chattanooga, TN, area?

I know that one.

Blessings,
Gemma
[/quote]

Wasn't she Sr. Imelda Marie? or Mary Imelda?

AlterDominicus

lol haha, oh i wish my nurse was back lol

lol wow, well when she does come - i'll ask her which one, i have a funny feeling its Sister Imelda Garrison

Edited by AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

Yes i am ill, mucus plug stuff in my lungs, progress has kinda been slow - usually im speedy, but i've been here since Friday, almmmost a week, blah, i do feel a little better each day, i need to cough and move, the docs ended up hopefully calling my life saving doctor - which i feel bad because he is in Texas, hahaha, i'd hate for him to fly or drive back up here, but he knows me like none other, has brought me back from the dead-ish type stuff, counting on your good prayers phamily. :)

That answers my question about whether a Sister can take a 'blessed' as her name. (Blessed Imelda) Sorry for the off topic comment. :)

[quote]That answers my question about whether a Sister can take a 'blessed' as her name. (Blessed Imelda) Sorry for the off topic comment. [/quote]

:love: Blessed Imelda is amazing.