KnightofChrist Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 : : : But seriously you guys what do you think? Refresh the page and count to 3 if you dont see it change... For those that have it Imageready7 is how its done. Its what I used to make Terra Ferra's avatar... even if it was said it could not be done...
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 dude i just talked about your sig in the voting thread its awesome, i really like it. You need to teach me imageready. it comes with photoshop right?
KnightofChrist Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1187264' date='Feb 7 2007, 04:13 AM'] dude i just talked about your sig in the voting thread its awesome, i really like it. You need to teach me imageready. it comes with photoshop right? [/quote] Yeah. Its "kinda" easy... then again not so much... if all you wanted was two avatars in one is to put both in a folder, then open imageready, then file>import>files from folder or something from folder... Then set the frames for like 5 seconds... Easy right?
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 sweet!!! so tell me when can i become a master jedi like you? because the rate i'm going in photoshop i should be nowhere near your skills until the year 8584 that the first time I see the st. michael the archangel picture though, its nice!
KnightofChrist Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 Well... use the force aka tutorials... heres a nice beinger one for making a pic of someone in to a cartoon... [url="http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-popart.html"]http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-popart.html[/url] Try it. Its not that hard really... the advanced is... line art oh my goodness... Anyhoos You like the St. Michael? IDK something about the colour is bugging me...
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 i think it looks good, are you wanting brighter color in there since the majority is just one ? i like whats on the right of him....faraway and close up is sweet
KnightofChrist Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 IDK I think it maybe ether the yellowish background or I'm thinking to much...
franciscanheart Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1187261' date='Feb 7 2007, 03:11 AM'] Its what I used to make Terra Ferra's avatar... [/quote] Terra Firma, maybe? :
goldenchild17 Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 I only see two avatars, the one w/your sn and the coke-style one.
SJRod55 Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 (edited) YES - It works. I just did it to two of mine and it appears to work just fine. Will try with 3 a little later.. JPi, JP2 and Benedict XVI - Thanks for showing us how. Really helps when you have more than 1 favorite avatar and do not know which one to use!!!!! Edited February 7, 2007 by Rod
SJRod55 Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 Got it.... 3 in 1. It is possible and it does work. I made mine using Photoshop and then ImageReady both CS 8. First made the individual avatars. Optimized for the web as small as possible still keeping the quality. Placed in folder then opened Image Ready. Opened the folder and saved again as optimized after setting time. First time it came at 54.7 so went to 4 up/down and chose the next smallest file 47 - That did it. Saved as gif and uploaded.
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 I only see two avatars... But I have [size=3]6[/size] avatars in one.
SJRod55 Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 Mine is set to a 5 second cycle. So if you watch it you should see three Popes. John Paul 1, John paul II and then Benedict XVI. It is working on my browser at home and at work so I guess you possibly need to refresh.
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 see this has potentional! why not put together all your sigs yes!
KnightofChrist Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1187318' date='Feb 7 2007, 08:32 AM'] Terra Firma, maybe? : [/quote] Me Fail English? That's Unpossible! [quote name='goldenchild17' post='1187425' date='Feb 7 2007, 11:42 AM'] I only see two avatars, the one w/your sn and the coke-style one. [/quote] Yeah I changed it again, I have the ticker now... pretty cool even still Awesome! But I jealous CS8? All I got is 7... No fair... Ps. You maybe albe to soften the fonts, in photoshop if the font layer is selected and the font tool is as well there is something in the toolbar at top that maybe albe to soften the look of the font. Or make it look less "blocky." Then again it maybe the font is just like that, here is a good place to get good free fonts... [url="http://fontfreak.com/index3.htm"]http://fontfreak.com/index3.htm[/url] [quote name='Rod' post='1187550' date='Feb 7 2007, 01:39 PM'] Got it.... 3 in 1. It is possible and it does work. I made mine using Photoshop and then ImageReady both CS 8. First made the individual avatars. Optimized for the web as small as possible still keeping the quality. Placed in folder then opened Image Ready. Opened the folder and saved again as optimized after setting time. First time it came at 54.7 so went to 4 up/down and chose the next smallest file 47 - That did it. Saved as gif and uploaded. [/quote]
I'm Mr. Snikkers Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 Is one part of you avatar spoofing Coke?
KnightofChrist Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 I do like Coca-Cola, and the artistic look of Coke art.
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 ooh i dont see a st.. michael anymore but i do see some cooll running text in the coke one! awesome!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now