Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

[url="http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1059847204026206915GFBcbH"][img]http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/2535/1059847204026206915S600x600Q85.jpg[/img][/url]

Edited by CrossCuT
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

while i have no idea what that is, the picture of the sky is really beautiful!

Posted

[size=1]It is a picture of the Old Castle in Heidelberg Germany.
I went there, its so pretty!
[/size]

Proud2BCatholic139
Posted

I was going ask if that was from Germany!!! :-)

Posted

that reminds me of a painting? :huh:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

well ain't that perdy!

Posted

when did you go there?

Posted

my guess is that she went around 1492AD >_<

xTrishaxLynnx
Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1192060' date='Feb 11 2007, 11:35 PM'][size=1]It is a picture of the Old Castle in Heidelberg Germany.
I went there, its so pretty!
[/size][/quote]

[size=2][color="#9ACD32"][font="dominican"]NO FAIR! I WANNA GO! [/font][/color][/size]

Posted

uumm... I've been to Canada... that's all the foreignness I've gotten...

^_^

Posted

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1206682' date='Mar 1 2007, 10:44 PM']when did you go there?[/quote]
[size=1]Summer of 2005 during WYD. :)
[/size]

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1206969' date='Mar 2 2007, 05:23 PM'][size=1]Summer of 2005 during WYD. :)
[/size][/quote]


that makes me even more jealous

  • 2 weeks later...
Knight of the Holy Rosary
Posted

That is a most serene picture. ^_^

Posted

They DO have castles in Albania!

sidemunch88
Posted

hey i went to canada

Posted

[quote name='hayden' post='1215746' date='Mar 19 2007, 09:23 AM']hey i went to canada[/quote]
Really?

:drunk:

Posted

I am in Canada! Beautiful Castle by the way. It would be nice to go to Europe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...