An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Are Children So Noisy?

homeschoolmom

It is not that 'they' are more noisy... it is that your are more 'noise sensative'. Comes gradually with age!

Edited by Rod

homeschoolmom

I feel like I live in the primate house at the zoo... combined with American Idol auditions... combined with an episode of Jerry Springer...

[quote]an episode of Jerry Springer...[/quote]

Aghhhhh..... the Anti Christ has his own syndicated series. Thank Heavens he has not invaded the airwaves of Albania!

But .... why are children more noisy when it is windy?

Why are children more 'weird' when there is a full moon?

These things have been scientifically recorded and all teachers know this first hand........ one of life's little mysteries.

homeschoolmom

They're noisier in the winter too... at least, it seems that way (since I'm here trapped in the house with them all the time-- AHHHH!!!!) I am soooo looking forward to spring.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1195916' date='Feb 15 2007, 05:39 PM']
So, how do you explain my situation then... Hmmm? <_<
[/quote]

Hmmmmmm.... well ...... without getting 'personal' - looking at your avatar one presumes HS Mom is at the front .... with her mouth wide open ...... perhaps ... screaming??????

homeschoolmom
:sadder:

FINE! :madrant: TAKE HIS SIDE! I AM NOT NOISY. I'M QUIET! I LIKE TO READ, SIT QUIETLY AND PONDER LIFE.... :furious: I NEVER RAISE MY VOICE... I'M CALM!!!!!! :maddest:

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1195931' date='Feb 15 2007, 12:58 PM']
:sadder:

FINE! :madrant: TAKE HIS SIDE! I AM NOT NOISY. I'M QUIET! I LIKE TO READ, SIT QUIETLY AND PONDER LIFE.... :furious: I NEVER RAISE MY VOICE... I'M CALM!!!!!! :maddest:
[/quote]

:cheers: I suggest a nice glass of wine for lunch :D:

homeschoolmom

Ooohhhh... tempting. Fortunately, we have co-op this afternoon... Afternoons are actually worse-- We are struggling with the nap time thing. HStot gets really crabby without one, but if he takes one, he's up until 10 pm.... I'd rather get through the crabbiness and have him go to bed right after dinner.

Meanwhile the Bickersons are driving me nuts and I'm trying to ignore them...