An Old School Catholic Message Board

Problems With The Upgrade

Thy Geekdom Come

I'm Mr. Snikkers

[quote name='mariahLVzJP2' post='1203666' date='Feb 23 2007, 08:48 PM']i can't change my avatar <_<[/quote]
I can change my avatar.

[quote name='DemonSlayer' post='1203751' date='Feb 24 2007, 12:00 AM']I was able to change my avatar instantly, unlike in the past, which took a day or two to change it seemed.[/quote]
i figured it out :) but it would not upload the avatar i really want <_< geez.

Edited by mariahLVzJP2

When I use Safari to view the board logged in as appears directly on top of the member links and the community links. I can't read then. It is fine on Firefox but I usually use safari on Phatmass.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1204427' date='Feb 25 2007, 03:14 PM']I signed in at 1:34pm. It is now 2:14 pm.
Its taken me THIS LONG to get into open mic.[/quote]
Yeah, that's been driving me nuts. I still blame the googlebots that swarm this place every few hours.

HeavenlyCalling

I cant edit my personal information, it just keeps saying that it is loading, and it never has, but I can look at my friends and stuff, its weird

cmotherofpirl

I can't open a board if I simply click the link and move my cursor off the link. If I move the cursor off it stops trying to open the link.

cmotherofpirl

I can't open a board if I simply click the link and move my cursor off the link. If I move the cursor off it stops trying to open the link.
Board has been timing out since 1:45, its now 3:03pm :(

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1204921' date='Feb 26 2007, 04:02 PM']I can't open a board if I simply click the link and move my cursor off the link. If I move the cursor off it stops trying to open the link.
Board has been timing out since 1:45, its now 3:03pm :([/quote]
Yeah, the timing out is what's bothering me the most. I still blame it on googlebots...they can have multiple web crawlers working at once and almost every time the phorum is slow, there are 65-120 "guests" logged in.

I wouldn't mind it so much if they could only come around 3 am.