An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ice Storm :(

Tony

don't look like I am doing to Mass tomorrow as planned roads are supposed to be awful, so if you could say a prayer for me at Mass, that would be awesome :)

Thanks guys!

God bless!

Tony

[size=1]We got like a foot of snow already, and its still coming down!
So instead of doing homework Im going to go play in the snow!! :woot:
[/size]

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1204412' date='Feb 25 2007, 01:19 PM']It's days likethese that I don't feel guilty about having an SUV.[/quote]
And you do feeling guilty on other days? :rolleyes:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1204416' date='Feb 25 2007, 01:28 PM']We have 17" of snow right now.. yuck.

Fortunately, I was able to make it to Mass.[/quote]
We didn't get that much-- maybe 13? But it's pretty light so shoveling wasn't a big deal (especially since I didn't have to do it)... HSdad and HSson will be going to mass tonight, since the shoveling was only done in time for us to leave...

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1204421' date='Feb 25 2007, 12:30 PM']We didn't get that much-- maybe 13? But it's pretty light so shoveling wasn't a big deal (especially since I didn't have to do it)... HSdad and HSson will be going to mass tonight, since the shoveling was only done in time for us to leave...[/quote]
That's lucky. The temperature is around freezing here, so the snow is wet and heavy. Although, we have nice neighbors with snow blowers, so we only had to shovel the back walk out to the garage.

[size=1]It isnt that cold here.
The snow is more inbetween snow and slush, but not too much of either. :idontknow:

I just wish it started today and lasted through tomorrow.
Then I WOULDNT HAVE SCHOOL!!!
[/size]

[url="http://mariandevotion.blogspot.com/2007/02/church-services-cancelled.html"]http://mariandevotion.blogspot.com/2007/02...-cancelled.html[/url]

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1204413' date='Feb 25 2007, 01:21 PM']And you do feeling guilty on other days? :rolleyes:[/quote]

On those days I don't feel guilty about having a motorcycle that gets 40 MPG.

I just hope the forum doesn't "eat" this reply, too....

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1204441' date='Feb 25 2007, 02:58 PM']I just hope the forum doesn't "eat" this reply, too....[/quote]
:snowman: