An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anna Nicole, Britney, And Mind Control

Thy Geekdom Come

Mind Control isn't some conspiracy theory. It's been funded by the Department of Defence and the C.I.A.
There's one type of mind control called MK Ultra and it involved Dr. Joseph Mengele. For those of you who don't know, Mengele was known as the "Angel of Death" in Auschwitz because of how he experimented on hundreds of children.
He had been working on cloning and trying to create a super soldier. Instead of being punished for his Nazi brutal tactics, America flew him over under the plan "Project Paperclip" along with other Nazi scientists.
One of the most famous rocket scientists who was flown over was Werner von Braun. He was famous for his space program.
These rats then went on over to Canada with the government's help and started a group over there called MK Ultra Project.
There they took children out of Canadian orphanages and began giving them a brand new drug called LSD.
They then tortured the poor children in a desperate attempt to create their "perfect super soldier."
The Canadian government found out about their brutal fiasco and threatened to expose them. They then settled out of court for a huge sum of money. However, it didn't stop the rats from continuing their mind control torture program.
MK Ultra lives on in a more heinous and abominable way, but now by a different name: the MONARCH PROJECT.
The difference between the Monarch Project and the MK Ultra Project is that it fuses child abuse with satanism. What happens is that under the government, children are not only tortured and drugged and electrocuted, but they are also hypnotized and out of all this madness, they develop a multiple personalities. It's not called that anymore. Now it's called Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).
By doing that, they create various kinds of slaves, super spies, super sex slaves, super soldiers, and so forth.
One of the people involved in this is guy who is in the US Army with the highest possible military clearances. He has a Phd in political science and his name is Michael Aquino.
Now Michael Aquino is just a sick and perverted man. Google him up and research about him and his wife, Lilith.
Anyway, he's the head of the Temple of Set, which is the 2nd largest satanic organization in America.
Now, Aquino is gross because he's been charged 3 times with sexual abuse with children while he was out in San Francisco and for some "odd" reason, they could never get the charges to stick. Oh, and he was really close with Anton LaVey (Founder of the Church of Satan).

Anyway, if you want prove of this stuff, you can check out Anton LaVey's 3rd book called "The Satanic Rituals." In this book there are two Nazi black magic rituals from the 1930's and Aquino was very familiar with this stuff.
I could go on about this rat, but I'll just say this last thing. This is the man in charge of the program tormenting all of these children and today there seems to be literally hundreds of people who are now in their 20's, 30's or even 40's who have been victimized by this stupid Monarch Program.

I know you'll think all of this is false, but please at least research this stuff. It's out there and you owe it to yourself to educate yourselves on what is going on behind closed doors in our government.
Why do you think the government wants to regulate the Internet? Yeah they give numerous reasons, but one of the main reasons is so that people won't discover their dirty secrets. You can find so many sites online that expose their lies and they don't want you to find this stuff out. I won't be surprised if this post gets deleted because the government and elite don't want you reading this stuff.

Edited by Urib2007

:lol_sign: :lol_grin: :lol_pound: :lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:
If this ain't worthy of pinning in the Lame Board, I don't know what is!

This is a true classic - it's got to be the queen mother of all whackball conspiracy posts!
Urib has truly outdone himself this time!

Where else can you learn the truth of the dark, satanic conspiracy involving Anna Nicole Smith, Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Adolf Hitler, Pope Benedict XVI, Walt Disney, the Beatles, Aliester Crowley, Lindsay Lohan, James Bond, Janet Jackson, Jane Mansfield, and JFK?? (to name just a few!) It's all starting to make sense now!

However, I couldn't help but notice that Elvis was conspiciously absent from this article, as was the connection of all this to Reptilian aliens, crop circles, cattle mutilation, and Bigfoot. What is the author trying to hide? Does he himself have a hidden agenda?? :detective: :idontknow: The plot thickens.

The truth is out there.

Waaaayyyy out there. Edited by Socrates

[quote name='Socrates' post='1205044' date='Feb 26 2007, 11:54 PM']:lol_sign: :lol_grin: :lol_pound: :lol_pound: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:
If this ain't worthy of pinning in the Lame Board, I don't know what is!

This is a true classic - it's got to be the queen mother of all whackball conspiracy posts!
Urib has truly outdone himself this time!

Where else can you learn the truth of the dark, satanic conspiracy involving Anna Nicole Smith, Britney Spears, George W. Bush, Adolf Hitler, Pope Benedict XVI, Walt Disney, the Beatles, Aliester Crowley, Lindsay Lohan, James Bond, Janet Jackson, Jane Mansfield, and JFK?? (to name just a few!) It's all starting to make sense now!

However, I couldn't help but notice that Elvis was conspiciously absent from this article, as was the connection of all this to Reptilian aliens, crop circles, cattle mutilation, and Bigfoot. What is the author trying to hide? Does he himself have a hidden agenda?? :detective: :idontknow: The plot thickens.
The truth is out there.
Waaaayyyy out there.[/quote]
:huh:

:rolling:

cmotherofpirl

Did it ever occur to you, that simply having too much money at too young and age, and surrounded by too people that have their own agendas and that enable your behavior could end in anything BUT tragedy?

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Truthseeker777' post='1205033' date='Feb 26 2007, 09:28 PM']The effect they're after is to traumatise the kids so badly that their personality start splitting into pieces
thus forming MPD.( multiple personality disorder)
Different personalities are layered into these kids with satanic rituals and the layering of demons.
Many of these mind control victims go on to become singers,sportstars and all kind of usefull tools
for these sick and dark cabal of people.
The origin of this mind control comes from Nazi Germany, and most of Hitler’s top mind control experts
were "imported' after the war to work for the government.
Most important assassins and bombers were mind control victims, programmed to do just that
And as we all know they had no recollection of what they did.
More and more psychiatrist's realise there is something fishy with thousands of victims.
One hour of Christian deliverance is more effective than years of psychiatric sessions.
These people are so messed up that only the Holy Spirit can fix the mess of years and years
of abuse and mind control.[/quote]

You don't need experts to mess up another human being badly enough to cause DID, you just need grievous sin on the part of a significant other. This can be helped, not necessarily cured, by good therapy. If the Holy Spirit chooses to intervene all well and good, but you start with a safe environment and a good therapist.

[quote name='Rod' post='1205253' date='Feb 27 2007, 09:08 AM']Ever though of working for the Tabloids?[/quote]

Reading these posts saves me money when i wanna buy stuff like the national enquirer .

[quote name='Fixxxer' post='1206633' date='Mar 1 2007, 08:51 PM']Reading these posts saves me money when i wanna buy stuff like the national enquirer .[/quote]
ha! I have urges in that direction every so often as well. I have done it once.