Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should I become the prez?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

al, be afraid...

be very afraid :ph34r:

Posted

gee thanks flowery...

keep that up and i see a vice presidency in your future... :D

Posted

u do realize it's been settled.. the official Thread "Lead by President" (which was ratified by the ppl at noon today) has me as the last poster, the last poster there is the prez. if you wanna be prez, all you gotta do is post in there ;):cool:

till then, i'm the prez!!! :rolling:

Posted

You guys are so goofy

Posted

I think stargirl should become prez b/c she sounds nice. :P

Posted

lol, i'm a Church Militant, i have power :cool:

:cool::cool::cool: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

lol, i'm a Church Militant, i have power :cool:

:cool::cool::cool: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

here at creepy aliens section, ANY thread that is closed is banished and aftermore IGNORED and thus ceases to exist or be acknowledged.

the creepy aliens have spoken. :rolling: :sweat: :drool:

Posted

nope, you can't just make up rules. i gave the ppl a choice, they chose, they cannot go back on the decision. :cool:

PyroPenguinX07
Posted

No I should be pres why cause I had soup for dinner!!

Posted

:thatsfunny:

Posted

I think stargirl should become prez b/c she sounds nice.  :P

thanks cathgirl.

hmm... what position do you want? (besides prez and v.p.)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oooooooooh yeah power to the people!!

BUMP!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

POWER GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE BY ALOYSIUS!

just take it! it's there for ya!  you agreed that was the way you wanted the president to be decided, last post on that thread....  :cool:

no :no:

man! how many times do we have to tell you before you get it? :rolleyes:

that thread shows you abusing yoru power and how you give us NONE! :sadder:

:sweat::sweat: :sweat:

Posted

lol, noooo that thread shows how I BEAT YOU!!!

I WIN I WIN I WIN

:INFINITY:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...