An Old School Catholic Message Board

Snow Day!

Sojourner

All my classes AND work are canceled for tomorrow (I get to work from home). Woohoo!

:dance:

I am going to see if I can find a good sledding hill near here! And a sled ...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

You got more snow? All we got was a nice thunderstorm last night and lots of rain...

yep ... lots more. We'll have about 2 feet on the ground when it's all said and done ... a foot from last weekend, and another foot from this storm. Supposed to keep snowing through tomorrow evening.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Sounds like fun :D:

I'm kinda wishing for another snow day... the weather has been nutty the past week or so. I think it may be too warm for snow though... :(

We had a snow day today, looking foreward to the day off possibly tomorrow as well. all in all we probably will have about 2 feet of snow.

Good Lord, how can you people survive in such a climate? yuck. We got rain and if I never see snow again in my lifetime it will be too soon. I am still recovering from a sprained ACL from the last snow we had here in VA.

I thought when I moved here that I would hate it ... but I find I am actually enjoying it. I was driving home today, almost white-out conditions, and I was just thinking how great it is to be here. The snow is BEAUTIFUL and I am one of the weird people who likes driving in it. I am slightly worried about falling ... but I figure I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

MissScripture
>:( I'm on SPRING break, and the show I was helping with was cancelled because of the snow. That made me very not happy!

MissScripture

And I really hope I don't get stuck anywhere on the way back to school this weekend.

Edited by MissScripture

MissScripture

Double post (Well, technically triple, but I changed the last one...)

Edited by MissScripture

We likely will not have tomorrow off even though we are getting tons of snow...we only shut down when the state forces us to