An Old School Catholic Message Board

Www.myspace.com/frpontifex

WillT

cmotherofpirl

[url="http://www.myspace.com/frpontifex"]http://www.myspace.com/frpontifex[/url]

He has downloads available.

I guess my topic was deystroyed or something.

I have a new myspace account with blogs that I will update on a regular basis. Trying to draw them into phatmass and then on to the Church.

sshhh :disguise: I'm working on an album

Peace

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Pontifex' post='1207144' date='Mar 2 2007, 09:24 PM']I guess my topic was deystroyed or something.

I have a new myspace account with blogs that I will update on a regular basis. Trying to draw them into phatmass and then on to the Church.

sshhh :disguise: I'm working on an album

Peace[/quote]

If you need beats Father, I'd love to give you atleast one to rock. If you'd like to hear some of my previous material, you can go to www.myspace.com/staticidentification. Middle Easternish and Triphop/hiphop beats are kinda my forte but I pretty much can make everything.

Reza

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1207145' date='Mar 2 2007, 11:28 PM']If you need beats Father, I'd love to give you atleast one to rock. If you'd like to hear some of my previous material, you can go to www.myspace.com/staticidentification. Middle Easternish and Triphop/hiphop beats are kinda my forte but I pretty much can make everything.

Reza[/quote]

Reza,

If you want to send me something via email, I'll see if it fits any of my concepts. Thanks so much.

fatherburns@gmail.com

Blessings,
Fr. Pontifex

Fr Pontifex!!!

Where've you been?

I need some new dope tracks.... and some FP5......

I'll check out the myspace

God bless

Yes, after a long time away, I have decided to pick up the mic.

We shall see what happens.

I have never recorded a full length album. I recorded and ep back in 1992, geesh. (4 Ears that Hear w/ Agape Crew)

Peace.

change the avatar dimension rules and Fr. Pontifex comes back . . . hmmm

Welcome back, and may God Bless your new effort

[quote name='WillT' post='1206880' date='Mar 2 2007, 03:45 PM']:blink:[/quote]

YO!!!!!!

Evansville?!!!! How'd you end up there?!

I'm from Evansville... born at St. Mary's. Moved to FL right before I turned 15.... you're only a year older than me... so cool.

What Catholic School did you go to? I went to All Saints in Columbus IN.

God Bless Father!!!
ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

I ended up in Evansville because that's where I was born.

In fact until I went to seminary I hardly ever left Evansville. My parish is close to St. Mary's.

I went to Memorial High School.

Had no idea you were from the ville. Sweet.

blessings.

[quote name='Pontifex' post='1208399' date='Mar 5 2007, 01:40 AM']I ended up in Evansville because that's where I was born.

In fact until I went to seminary I hardly ever left Evansville. My parish is close to St. Mary's.

I went to Memorial High School.

Had no idea you were from the ville. Sweet.

blessings.[/quote]
Small world...

I went to Thompkins Middle and Harrison High... I remember freezing rain, ten degree weather while at the bus stop, and gray skies...lol I come up there every now and then, still have some family there and friends.... next time I'm up I'll have to attend one of your Mass's and you'll have to let me buy you a beer :cheers:

If you come across a rapper named Tim that goes by Kasper from the K, he's one of my cousins... he's always playing at the Day's Inn in Eville.

God Bless!!!
ironmonk