An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Old Style Big Svatars/sigs

prose

I don't know if this is a problem in Explorer, but in Firefox, the long avatars/old sigs, take up half of my screen. Is there any way to adjust it to force all avatars to be 150/150??

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='curtins' post='1207579' date='Mar 3 2007, 10:59 PM']ahh i dont wanna get rid of my cool sig[/quote]

neither did i. :sadder:.. but i made due.

i got one of the pics from my favorite sig EVER (that i spent hours and hours on... not long before the phorum changed back to avatars) and used it as my avatar. then i discovered i could fit [i]most [/i]of the Bible verse that went along with it in my custom title. it's not quite the same, but it'll do i suppose.

who made your sig? could you, or the person who made it for you, get the pic and make it into an avatar?

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

You can put things in the signature that shows up still at the bottom of posts... You can put type in there :)

[quote name='prose' post='1207564' date='Mar 3 2007, 09:27 PM']I don't know if this is a problem in Explorer, but in Firefox, the long avatars/old sigs, take up half of my screen. Is there any way to adjust it to force all avatars to be 150/150??[/quote]
I use firefox, but don't have that problem. I mean, the sigatars look longer than the avatars, but they don't take up half the screen. Just the normal amount of space they've always taken up.

:idontknow:

Edited by Terra Firma

[quote name='curtins' post='1207579' date='Mar 3 2007, 09:59 PM']ahh i dont wanna get rid of my cool sig[/quote]

you [i]do[/i] have a cool pic. It just would be nice if you could put it in you sig or something. :idontknow:

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1207761' date='Mar 4 2007, 10:53 AM']ur get rid of firefox..;)[/quote]
:no:

I :love: Firefox.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1207626' date='Mar 4 2007, 01:49 AM']You can put things in the signature that shows up still at the bottom of posts... You can put type in there :)[/quote]

Who, me? I don't want it that far from the pic, because it goes with it.

So, how does one get the long/old avatar into the sig box? I love to simply have the angel over there (without the text) but I don't know how to do that. I think 'hughyforlife' did my avatar for me.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Christ_like' post='1208124' date='Mar 4 2007, 08:28 PM']So, how does one get the long/old avatar into the sig box? I love to simply have the angel over there (without the text) but I don't know how to do that. I think 'hughyforlife' did my avatar for me.[/quote]
I can make a new one for you that fits the dimensions.

[quote name='Noel' post='1208629' date='Mar 5 2007, 02:48 PM']Well it IS the angel without the text :whistle:[/quote]
Except it looks funny... it's not as soft.