An Old School Catholic Message Board

National Treasure

iggyjoan

Archaeology cat

I love it, too! We watch it all the time! I was going through withdrawal for a while, because I let someone borrow it and they had it for almost 6 months, but I have it back now. :) My favorite quotes are probably from Riley, like this one, "Albuquerque. See I can do it too. Snorkel.". :topsy: I also like it at the end when he sees an Osiride figure and makes a comment about its weird beard and says "I'm guessing that's significant." Since I'm an Egyptologist and all around geek, that makes me laugh. :)

yeah. i like the part when abigale chase hides behind the counter at the grocery store and is like 'im hiding from my ex husband!' and the ladys like 'who, baldy? honey, stay as long as you like!'

DemonSlayer

It was pretty good, I guess it's like a non-anti-Christian version of The Da Vinci Code, although it was actually a good film unlike The Da Vinci Code.
There's a sequel being made right now.

I'm Mr. Snikkers

[quote name='Cardinals Flower' post='1208607' date='Mar 5 2007, 02:40 PM']A sequel to the Da Vinci Code or National Treasure?[/quote]
National Treasure.

yeah i heard that, but i dont know how thats possible. what are they going to steal now, the constitution? i doubt any sequel would be as good as the original.

sarcasmguy126

actually in No. 2 they have to find some pages missing from Lincoln's diary or something...

will it be another Pirates sequel (a long, boring letdown)?

o maybe it will be good then, i'd never heard that before.

pirates 2 was OK... i really hope No. 3 is a whole lot better.

i've always found that the middle movie in any trilogy is usually disappointing, or rather any squeal made.
But that is not always the chase because Lost World was much better then Jurassic Park 3 :think:
i too hope pirates 3 is much better! :yes: