An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Losing My Need For Phatmass

I'm Mr. Snikkers

Pontifite 7 of 10

Its me isn't it? Have I not been there for you? We live in different states we can't be on the same time and talk alot!
I'm so sorry that I'm diving you away!

xTrishaxLynnx

Hey kid, don't leave us. I like havin' you around. Maybe it's a little boring here lately, but a lot of people have just given it up for Lent and I'm sure the boards will be lively and entertaining and all that good stuff again after Easter. Maybe just take a break for a bit? I'd hate to see you leave us for good! :(

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1209369' date='Mar 6 2007, 07:02 PM']Hey kid, don't leave us. I like havin' you around. Maybe it's a little boring here lately, but a lot of people have just given it up for Lent and I'm sure the boards will be lively and entertaining and all that good stuff again after Easter. Maybe just take a break for a bit? I'd hate to see you leave us for good! :([/quote]
Yeah, and who would be our YouTube master around here.

[quote name='prose' post='1209327' date='Mar 6 2007, 07:29 PM']That isn't possible.[/quote]
it's very possible. :mellow:

it's the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, that keep them coming back. and my edgey wit and unbreakable logic.

ok, maybe just the first thing.

God the Father

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1209495' date='Mar 6 2007, 10:48 PM']it's the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, that keep them coming back. and my edgey wit and unbreakable logic.

ok, maybe just the first thing.[/quote]

They probably come back because it doesn't take a Herculean effort to type phatmass.com into the address bar when you're bored out of your skull. It really cracks me up when people post that they "don't have time" for a message board anymore when it takes a total of five minutes to browse threads that look interesting.

I just can't imagine it. I tried to give it up, but it draws me back. Well 'it' doesn't, but the people who write in sure do. And I need someone else to pray for instead of just me.