An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Ran Over A Bunny

the_rev

I ran over a dog once. Sadly the dog died and my front fender was realy messed up. I had a really realy small car then and I dragged the dog into my car and took it to the owners. I knew the owners because of my grandparents. They were really sad in what happened and they forgave me becasue the dog liked to "Chase Cars" and I didn't see it coming. :sadder: At the time I was more concerned about the dog than my fender. I was 16 and I guess that is the reaction that most girls at that age.

Noel's angel

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1210816' date='Mar 9 2007, 01:09 PM'][size=1]I ran over a cat once.
But I didnt die. :)
[/size][/quote]

And what about the cat??

I feel for you but that doens't even compare to what happened to me. I was driving in my new car with my little 12 year old brother. He was constantly telling me to slow down... as if he knew something horrible was going to happen eventually due to my speeding. About 50 yards from pulling into our driveway, a possum ( I think it was an oppossum ) crossed the road. I hit the breaks but couldn't stop the car quick enough. We got out, walked back to see it shivering and bleeding and my little brother looks up at me and simply say, "I kept telling you to slow down".... <_<

I'll, unfortunately, never forget that day as long as I live.