An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Pure Life

jmjtina

melporcristo

JMJT

Amazing couple. God bless them and I will totally be watching this show on EWTN.
If this show is going after Life On The Rock, does that mean they won't have the other show that's with the CFR's?

tinytherese

When I took a class called "Why Am I Catholic?" I read some articles written by Jason defending the Eucharist, Confession, and Papal Infalibility. He did a great job as an apologetic. I think they're on catholic.com or some other Catholic apologetics website. If anyone wants to read answers to some common questions about being pure, dating, contraception, etc Jason answers them on pureloveclub.com. Some stuff in the giftshop on the website look cool.

my blog www.childofourlady.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tinytherese' post='1316011' date='Jul 6 2007, 09:18 PM']When I took a class called "Why Am I Catholic?" I read some articles written by Jason defending the Eucharist, Confession, and Papal Infalibility. He did a great job as an apologetic. I think they're on catholic.com or some other Catholic apologetics website. If anyone wants to read answers to some common questions about being pure, dating, contraception, etc Jason answers them on pureloveclub.com. Some stuff in the giftshop on the website look cool.
my blog www.childofourlady.blogspot.com[/quote]

catholic.com

cool blog tiny therese!

"Jason Evert Mix" Segment 2 just released

Listen to it at [url="http://spiritjuicestudios.com"]spiritjuicestudios.com[/url] on the player. Or [url="http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=206226098"]subscribe to our podcast[/url]

The Pure Life is doing amazing things in my life. I swear, at times it's the only thing keeping me going with chastity. Every week I watch is one more week I've kept my head above water. :) Besides, it's wicked funny!