An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Is Exactly The New World Order?

Urib2007

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1214276' date='Mar 15 2007, 08:04 PM']I just want to parapharse this one scene from Babylon 5,

"You know you can't win," A brutal interregator said.

"You're wrong, I win every single time I say (He said No, in the scene) the name of the Lord Jesus Christ," John Sheridan.

Every time you curse Spiritual Babylon in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you bring Spiritual Babylon down one brick at a time, because Babylon must fall.[/quote]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Babylon 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1214287' date='Mar 15 2007, 08:14 PM']The antichrist is not going to come the way the Left Behind series teaches. As far as I know, those movies are false. Not to mention that Tim Lahaye is a Freemason.[/quote]
I totally agree with that statement.

I'm glad I never read those books or watched those movies.

Let me make that Video Game, and I will create a game that is as close to the truth as possible as I understand it.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1214289' date='Mar 15 2007, 08:18 PM']AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Babylon 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:[/quote]
A B5 fan as well.

That show took an Athiest and turned him into a spiritually seeking person, who came to Christianity. I love that show, and the questions it poses in its story.

[quote name='Urib2007' post='1213373' date='Mar 13 2007, 11:00 PM']The Internet is regulated and monitored like in Communist China[/quote]

[b][size=3]Web censorship spreading globally[/size][/b]

[color="#FF0000"]Financial Times | March 14, 2007
Richard Waters[/color]

[color="#000000"][b][i]Internet censorship is spreading rapidly[/i][/b], being practised by about two dozen countries and applied to a far wider range of online information and applications, according to research by a transatlantic group of academics.

The warning comes a week after a Turkish court ordered the blocking of YouTube to silence offensive comments about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of modern Turkey, marking the most visible attack yet on a website that has been widely adopted around the world.

A recent six-month investigation into whether 40 countries use censorship shows the practice is spreading, with new countries learning from experienced practitioners such as China and benefiting from technological improvements.

OpenNet Initiative, a project by Harvard Law School and the universities of Toronto, Cambridge and Oxford, repeatedly tried to call up specific websites from 1,000 international news and other sites in the countries concerned, and a selection of local-language sites.

The research found a trend towards censorship or, as John Palfrey, executive director of Harvard Law School's Berkman Center for Internet and Society, said, “a big trend in the reverse direction”, with many countries recently starting to adopt forms of online censorship.

Ronald Deibert, associate professor of political science at the University of Toronto, said 10 countries had become “pervasive blockers”, regularly preventing their citizens seeing a range of online material. These included China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Burma and Uzbekistan.

New censorship techniques include the periodic barring of complete applications, such as China's block on Wikipedia or Pakistan's ban on Google's blogging service, and the use of more advanced technologies such as “keyword filtering”, which is used to track down material by identifying sensitive words.

Methods such as these are being copied as countries new to censorship learn from those with more experience. “There's a growing awareness of best practice – or rather, worst practice,” Mr Deibert said.

Ken Berman, head of technology for the US state department arm that broadcasts Voice of America, said some countries were learning from China, which has the most experience in internet censorship, with Zimbabwe appearing to use the same technology.

While internet censors are learning to apply new technologies to expand their efforts, activists wanting to circumvent the controls are using the latest internet methods to advantage.
[/color]

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1214294' date='Mar 15 2007, 08:21 PM']The "rapture " as portrayed by the Left Behind series is a fallacy invented by a preacher.[/quote]
And that preacher was John Darby, and 33rd degree Free Mason! YUCKY!

There will be a time when we are going to be delivered up into Glory, but that happens at the end of the Tribulation period, at the last trump, not the first trump.

"Rapture" like "Trinity" is not specifically mentioned in the bible, but are terms we use to discuss Biblical ideals - such as when we are delivered up into glory and mortality puts on immortality, and corruption puts on incorruption.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1214294' date='Mar 15 2007, 04:21 PM']The "rapture " as portrayed by the Left Behind series is a fallacy invented by a preacher.[/quote]

Yeah, the pre-tribulation rapture is a joke. All it does is teaches Christians that they don't need to worry about going through the Tribulation period because they'll be taken up in a twinkling of an eye. That's why most Christians are chilling and not worrying about spreading the Word to people. Those Christians are in for a rude awakening because we are all going to live through the most brutal time in history: Tribulation Period

But after seven years, the Lord Jesus will come and He'll take His people to heaven for eternal paradise and everlasting life. He'll then send satan to the bottomless pit. Those who chose not to follow Yeshua will go to hell along with the rest of the fallen angels and demons.

TruthSeeker777

One of the big worries in the book of revelation is that people will[b] submit unknowingly[/b] to the beast.
That either means being ignorant or by other evil devices.
One way could be the chip/implant.
Trials have been done with new chips where people could be mentally manipulated and controlled by these implants.
So you could be mind-controlled into following the beast unwillingly.

The only way to stop that of course is to have Yeshua in your heart.
Also,some of these chips being trademarked is as small as a[b] rice grain[/b].
These implants is all ready to be used , we must fight against this type of i.d's .

The entire rest of the world will soon have their Internet regulated just like in China.

[b][color="#000000"][size=3]Putin media decree arouses press freedom worries[/size][/color] [/b]

Thu Mar 15 2007 11:37:07 ET

[b]President Vladimir Putin[/b] has decreed the creation of a new super-agency to regulate media and the Internet, sparking fears among Russian journalists of a bid to extend tight publishing controls to the relatively free Web.

Putin signed a decree to create one entity that will license broadcasters, newspapers and Web sites and oversee their editorial content.

Raf Shakirov, who was dismissed as editor of the Izvestiya daily after critical coverage of the 2004 Beslan school siege, tells REUTERS how Putin's decree could extend Soviet-style controls to Russia's online media, which have been relatively free to date.

"This is an attempt to put everything under control, not only electronic media, but also personal data about people such as bloggers," he said.

Developing...