An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can See This Happening

desertwoman

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='prose' post='1216488' date='Mar 20 2007, 01:32 PM']Nope. I don't think so. I don't think any person or population would put up with that.[/quote]

You sure about that? After all, we did elect Billary twice and came really close on Sore Loserman.... :sadder:

RezaMikhaeil

Not to mention we removed the citizens rights to chose with vaccines [9 year old girls subject to STD Vaccines], we used to even have laws making it illegal to homeschool children. You'd be surprised what previous laws this country has had and what laws we're willing to put into affect.

Reza

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1216530' date='Mar 20 2007, 01:48 PM']You sure about that? After all, we did elect Billary twice and came really close on Sore Loserman.... :sadder:[/quote]
Oddly, the Patriot Act wasn't enacted under either Clinton administration ... that came from our good buddy George W., and if any legislation in recent history could be a precursor to this video it would be the Patriot Act.

On the contrary, it was under "Billary" that we got HIPPA, which is either a big pain or a great privacy protection, depending on how you look at it.

:mellow:

Edited by Terra Firma

Hey its happening.

Just wait til they order the RFID chip implants.

Just wait til they pass the Democrat *hate crime* legislation, so they can haul off any one who preaches against homosexuality.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1216682' date='Mar 20 2007, 09:56 PM']Move to... umm Canada? Solve all your problems.[/quote]
If you think that, you have your head in the sand my friend.

With tougher Gun laws, and Judicary committees being forced to change the makeup of their membership (and these are the people who choose our judges) you will see a very different Canada in five years.

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1216686' date='Mar 20 2007, 10:06 PM']If you think that, you have your head in the sand my friend.

With tougher Gun laws, and Judicary committees being forced to change the makeup of their membership (and these are the people who choose our judges) you will see a very different Canada in five years.[/quote]

I guess it was sort of sarcasm when I said it... I know our country is going through similar stuff to the US. I am fighting this culture of death every day. It has my fellow youth buying into the propaganda... I don't think there is anywhere we could go in this world right now... Just stand and fight. Do something about the restrictions of our privacy!

KnightofChrist

it flashes "LOADING, LOADING LOADING" Again and again at the when its loading really fast... made me dizzy a little...

That was awesome. I had a great laugh.

That's a part of the much more serious movie, America : From Freedom to Facism. I definitely advise you all to check it out. You might actually learn some real history for a change.

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1216693' date='Mar 20 2007, 10:15 PM']I guess it was sort of sarcasm when I said it... I know our country is going through similar stuff to the US. I am fighting this culture of death every day. It has my fellow youth buying into the propaganda... I don't think there is anywhere we could go in this world right now... Just stand and fight. Do something about the restrictions of our privacy![/quote]
That sounds like Libertarian, which I am.

I definitely don't like this invasion to my privacy. The day I heard downtown business owners contimplating that very evil thing, was the day I started to write a news story that had a civil rights organization say the Canadian Privacy commissioner consider such things against the Canadian Privacy act. The downtown business owners in my community didn't like me calling them out on that one.