An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pirates 3

onathing1

xTrishaxLynnx

So many good movies coming out... Shrek 3 May 18th, Pirates 3 May 25th, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix July 13th... tons more I don't feel like listing.

I'm Mr. Snikkers

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1218317' date='Mar 24 2007, 11:33 AM']Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix July 13th...[/quote]
<_< Catholics do like occult stuff don't they?

Edited by I'm Mr. Snikkers

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1218317' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:33 PM']So many good movies coming out... Shrek 3 May 18th, Pirates 3 May 25th, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix July 13th... tons more I don't feel like listing.[/quote]

...Transformers. don't forget that one :cool:

but the Pirates trailer does look good.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='I' post='1218325' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:48 PM']<_< Catholics do like occult stuff don't they?[/quote]

You don't like Harry Potter?

Dude, it's not like I'm going around saying magic spells are real.

You better be careful.. I might turn you into a newt! :witch:

little sinner

when i went to a harry potter movie we come out and 5 teenagers said in a high pitch voice "Harry Potter is my hero!"

sarcasmguy126

looks good...hope the trailer lives up to the movie (DMC's trailer didn't)!

i'm ready for more action, suspense, and humor (Will: "Will you marry me?" (fighting); Elizabeth: "I don't think this is the best time!")

this one will be interesting because 1.) it all finally ends, and 2.) piracy may end (Yay!)

there is one slight problem: who is there to REALLY root for, if the pirates are...pirates (Sparrow a coward who would rather 99 men die than him, Elizabeth a murderer, etc.) fighting Davy Jones's crew (also pirates) AND the Brits pretty much corrupted?

Should be interesting. hope it's not a letdown like DMC, but THIS one should've been the sequel to Black Pearl, because DMC got nowhere...

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='I' post='1218745' date='Mar 24 2007, 04:31 PM']I want to see TMNT[/quote]

'twas VERY good.