An Old School Catholic Message Board

Please Pray For My Mom And The Baby

Christie_M

franciscanheart

So glad to hear mom and baby are okay! They have my prayers (as does your whole family) to be sure.

Ok everybody, here's the update.
Mom is still in the Hospital because the contractions presisted after she got off the medicen. The Doctors are going to try again, or are going to use a different medicin, and if that doesn't work, she's going to have to stay in bed at the hospital until the due date.

Sorry for my misspellings, but I'm extremely tiered right now. :yawn:

Please continue to pray for us.
Thank you all!
God Bless.
~Christie

O almighty and everlasting God, through the Holy Spirit, you prepared the body and soul of the glorious virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of your divine Son. Through the same Holy Spirit, you sanctified St. John the Baptist, while still in his mother's womb. Hear the prayers of your humble servant who implores you, through the intercession of St. Gerard, to protect Christie's mother amid the dangers of childbearing and to watch over the child with which you blessed her. May this child be cleansed by the saving water of baptism and, after a Christian life on earth, may both mother and child attain everlasting bliss in heaven.

Amen.

I apoligise for not updating sooner. But here's the news: :)

My mom is back from the hospital. She and the baby are both fine now. She is still in bed rest, but doesn't stay laying down very long, because she feels lazy. :rolleyes:

Ok, now about the baby: She is fine aswell. Likes to kick mom and has hickups. Right now they baby is supposed to be about 3lbs at 30 weeks...well, she is 4.4ish pounds!! She's a big baby!! :D: But she still has about 6 weeks to go.

Thanks for the prayers guys! We still appreciate the prayers!!
God Bless
~Christie

Edited by Christie_M