An Old School Catholic Message Board

Extraterrestrial Life

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' post='1220779' date='Mar 27 2007, 08:38 PM']Not just years of ordinary research, but [i]diligent[/i] research. I'm convinced. LOL Only on the internet...[/quote]

Just curious but what would it take [b][i]to[/i][/b] convince you?

[size=3][b]CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND[/b][/size]

[b]A close encounter of the third kind is an observation of one or more occupants associated with one or more crafts.

Ted Bloecher added seven subtypes to the Third Kind:

• A: The entity is observed only inside the UFO
• B: The entity is observed inside and outside the UFO
• C: The entity is observed near to a UFO, but not going in or out.
• D: An entity is observed, although no UFOs are seen by the observer, but UFO activity has been reported in the area at about the same time
• E: An entity is observed, but no UFOs are seen, nor UFO activity has been reported by someone else
• F: No entity nor UFOs are observed but the subject experiences some kind of "intelligent communication"
• G: Abduction: the subject is abducted by aliens
• H: The alien is either injured, captured, and/or killed by the witness(es) and/or military personnel. The UFO may be captured and/or destroyed by witness(es) and/or military personnel.
(As Allan Hendry notes in his book The UFO Handbook, subtypes D, E, and F could be unrelated with the UFO phenomenon.)[/b]

[color="#000080"]I will take a few letters of the alphabet and I will include a scripture and a modern day example. I was able to research many different encounters from the year 1972-74 (there was a major flap going those years). Pay particular attention to the locations of these occurances. This is important when we are determining that this phenomenon is not strictly bound to time, location or ethnicity. Also for those experienced members, if you have any scriptures that you would like to lend to this discussion, feel free to post them and we can try to figure out what type (A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H) of CE3 (Close Encounters of the Third Kind) they fall into.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Class A. The entity is observed only inside the UFO[/b][/color]

[b]Exodus 16:10[/b]
[b]10[/b] Then it occurred that as soon as Aaron had spoken to the entire assembly of the sons of Israel, they turned and faced toward the wilderness, and, look! Jehovah’s glory appeared [b][i]in[/i][/b] the cloud.

[b]Location. Lower Hutt New Zealand
Date: July 1972
Time: 0200A[/b]
An unidentified woman reported that she had been awakened in her bedroom, by a blue light shining in her second story window, and by a noise like a spinning top. Going to the window, she saw an object like an inverted soup dish hovering over the next-door building. In the top, which was a clear dome, she could see two human male figures wearing shiny blue, sating like suits; their heads were bare. One appeared to be controlling the object; the other had his back to the witness. The far figure turned toward the one seen from the back, said something, and laughed. After about a minute, the object shot straight up and then disappeared over the Wainuiomata Hill. Her sighting frightened the witness and she said nothing about it for five years.
Humcat 1972-1
Source: K J Drake, Xenolog # 115

[color="#FF0000"][b]Class B. The entity is observed inside and outside the UFO[/b][/color]

[b]Ezekiel 1:4,5[/b]
[b]4[/b] And I began to see, and, look! there was a tempestuous wind [color="#000080"](notice the wind)[/color] coming from the north, a great cloud mass and quivering fire, and it had a brightness all around, and out of the midst of it there was something like the look of electrum, out of the midst of the fire.[b] 5 [/b]And out of the midst of it there was the likeness of four living creatures, and this was how they looked: they had the likeness of earthling man.

[b]Ezekiel 1:20,21[/b]
[b]20[/b] Wherever the spirit inclined to go, they would go, the spirit [inclining] to go there; and the wheels themselves would be lifted up close alongside them, for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. [b]21[/b] When they went, these would go; and when they stood still, these would stand still; and when they were lifted up from the earth, the wheels would be lifted up close alongside them, for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

[b]Location. Near Dayton Iowa
Date: June 6 1972
Time: 1500[/b]
A farmer was cultivating his fields in the middle of the afternoon when he saw a flash of light in the sky; an object then approached him and he saw it was egg shaped and silvery in color. It descended and just before it landed, legs "grew out of the bottom;" it set down in a cornfield 100 yards from the farmer. A port opened near the bottom and "some people" 4 or 5 feet tall; wearing one-piece metallic looking "flying suits," got out and moved about in the corn for a while before getting back in. With a "slight roar" and a blue flame the UFO disappeared into the sky. Where it had landed the vegetation had been flattened as if by a whirlwind. Other "nests" were found in several Iowa farm towns about the same time.
Humcat 1972-13
Source: Kevin Randle for Apro

[color="#FF0000"][b]Class C. The entity is observed near to a UFO, but not going in or out. [/b][/color]

[b]Matthew 4:1[/b]
[b]1[/b] Then Jesus was led by the spirit up into the wilderness to be tempted by the Devil.

[b]Location. Kamunting Perak Malaysia[/b]
[b]Date: 1972
Time: unknown[/b]
Two boys playing in the bushes at a local Army camp spotted a tiny entity, described as dark greenish in color and apparently naked, its head was egg shaped and no facial features were discernible, it had very thin legs and arms. A small object also rested on the ground nearby. One of the boys attempted to grab the entity but was "shot" at and he fainted. The other boy ran home to obtain more witnesses but upon returning both the entity and the object were gone.
HC addition # 1455
Source: Ahmad Jamaluddin, A Summary of UFO And Related events in Malaysia 1950/1980

[color="#FF0000"][b]Class F. No entity nor UFOs are observed but the subject experiences some kind of "intelligent communication" [/b][/color]

[b]Genesis 3:8[/b]
[b]8[/b] Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day [color="#000080"](notice the wind), [/color]and the man and his wife went into hiding from the face of Jehovah God in between the trees of the garden.

[b]Acts[/b]
[b]9:7[/b] And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

[color="#000080"]I am going to return to the example of Betty Andreasson because along with her documented abduction experiences she also has maintained experiences where communication was maintained without the prescense of entities or UFO’s. Whitley Strieber the author of Communion could also fit in this category as well as myself. [/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Class G. Abduction: the subject is abducted by aliens.[/b][/color]

[b]2 Kings 2:11,12 [/b]
[b]2:11[/b] And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven [color="#000080"](theres that wind again). [/color][b]12[/b] And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own cloth and rent them in two pieces.

[b]Location. Largs BaySouth Australia
Date: 1972
Time: night[/b]
The witness was getting ready for bed when she saw an entity outside her window. The being was about five-foot tall, had a large head, a pointed chin, huge yellow eyes, a thin small white body which glowed, no nose or mouth and no ears could be seen. She was then floated up to a light in the sky. Her next recollection was lying on her back on a table in a room. There were several humanoids in the room and one was leaning over her. He had a large head, a pointed chin and dark almond shaped eyes and a yellow colored body. She felt that the beings were doctors. A small black object was applied to her leg above her right knee. She was told telepathically that "It wont be long," soon everything around her faded and she found herself back on her bed.
HC addition # 2025
Source: Keith Basterfield

[color="#FF0000"][b]Class H. The alien is either injured, captured, and/or killed by the witness(es) and/or military personnel. The UFO may be captured and/or destroyed by witness(es) and/or military personnel.[/b][/color]

[b]John 18:36[/b]
[b]36[/b] Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

[b]John 20:1[/b]
[b]21[/b] Jesus, therefore, said to them again: “May YOU have peace. Just as the Father has sent me forth, I also am sending YOU.”

[color="#000080"]So if this is the case Jesus may have been one of the earliest alien entities to be sentenced to death by their current authority.[/color]

The Roswell UFO (unidentified flying object) incident was the alleged recovery in 1947 of at least one alien space craft and its occupants near Roswell, New Mexico, USA.
Debris was recovered from a ranch near Roswell in early July 1947, and the Roswell Army Air Field issued a press release stating that a “flying disk” had been discovered, sparking intense media interest. Within hours, a retraction was issued claiming instead that a weather balloon had been recovered, and a subsequent news conference featured debris said to be the object which seemed to confirm the weather balloon description.
Additional witnesses and reports emerged over the following years. They added significant new details, including accounts of a large military operation to recover alien craft and aliens themselves, as many as 11 crash sites, and intimidation of witnesses. In 1989, former mortician Glenn Dennis revealed a detailed account which included alien autopsies carried out at the Roswell base.

(for more information go to [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident)"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident)[/url]

Edited by carrdero