An Old School Catholic Message Board

Testing

dUSt

since your probably gonna see this, have you ever thought about approaching the "Fullness of Truth" conference and trying to get a gig in for the youth sessions? I think phatmass would be sooooooooooooooooo perfect for that......

fullnessoftruth.org

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1218088' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:40 AM']i like the new layout, so far.
dont know how to attach yet[/quote]
Not sure you can. I can, though...maybe it's a mod thing.

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1218072' date='Mar 24 2007, 01:16 AM']i think I want coffee with my cream all of a sudden.....................[/quote]

The Catholic coffee is gone!! :o
So much for my caffine fix.

mariahLVzJP2

[quote name='jmjtina' post='1218072' date='Mar 24 2007, 01:16 AM']i think I want coffee with my cream all of a sudden.....................[/quote]
yeah ;)

this color is pretty cool. I also like the Phatmass font at the top... it is a little country/cowboy looking though.

fearundercontrol

Me no likee. I like the purple one where the main view was tabbed better. Everything looked nicer. It looked way better.

I must admit the initial impression is rather dull compared to the blue or even the purple, a little depressing even. It does not 'grow' on you as fast as the blue / purple. And as said the cowboy Phatmass would have turned me away if it was my first visit