An Old School Catholic Message Board

August 25th

the_rev

My psychological exam results were pretty positive for the most part and I received the recommendation of the psychologist to enter the seminary if I receive "careful guidance" through a spiritual advisor.

I begin seminary August 25th, 2007

I never thought that this would ever happen.

Next Goal: Find out how to finance a 10,000+ loan for college.

Wow, the rev, that's awesome!!! So glad to hear it, I'm excited for you :) I'll keep you in my prayers!! :sign: God Bless you!!!

[quote name='the_rev' post='1218152' date='Mar 24 2007, 09:13 AM']My psychological exam results were pretty positive for the most part and I received the recommendation of the psychologist to enter the seminary if I receive "careful guidance" through a spiritual advisor.

Next Goal: Find out how to finance a 10,000+ loan for college.[/quote]

That is awesome! And as far as the money -- let the Lord guide you and put it into His hands. I'm sure He will provide in due time.

-- Carmen

[quote]That is awesome! And as far as the money -- let the Lord guide you and put it into His hands. I'm sure He will provide in due time.[/quote]

I've already surrendered it to God and St. Joseph (patron of finances right?)

catholicinsd

[quote name='the_rev' post='1218152' date='Mar 24 2007, 07:13 AM']My psychological exam results were pretty positive for the most part and I received the recommendation of the psychologist to enter the seminary if I receive "careful guidance" through a spiritual advisor.

Next Goal: Find out how to finance a 10,000+ loan for college.[/quote]

Congrats!! But why are you going so early?

[b]Thats great [/b]God will provide as St. Pio said "pray, hope, and don't worry" good luck hoping and praying all goes well
-chatbox :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote]Congrats!! But why are you going so early?[/quote]

That's when seminary begins, we have a retreat with all the seminarians I believe before class begins.

I will be praying for you, too! We need holy priests who manifest the joy and love of God and lead people to the Eucharist through Our Lady! :priest_halo:

Edited by happynun