An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pray For All On This Forum

SJRod55

[b][size=5]Pray for each person on this forum, those who are members as well as those that drop by, the casual wanderer who discovers our little piece of Heaven on Earth[/size][/b]

[i][size=3]May all prayer partners be blessed. For those still in doubt I can testify to the power and glory that Prayer brings to our lives.
Prayer and especially those anonymous, those whom we will never meet, those who become OUR partners in prayer can be so powerful, so strong and so dedicated.
The results are there.
I testify that in my life I have seen the power and experienced the power of prayer. I have received the blessings of our Lord and his angels in Heaven.
I pray now for all those on this Forum that they too may experience the power and the beauty of prayer.
Amen[/size][/i]

[center][size=4][b][url="http://alex-roadtofreedom.blogspot.com"]Please pray for my family: Pray for Alex - Thank you on behalf of Alex, he checks his site once a week with a friend so he does read ALL the prayers you leave there and he has the comments read to him.[/url][/b][/size][/center]