An Old School Catholic Message Board

Banning Sin

dairygirl4u2c

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

ty... edit of ? for you lawyers out there. overly enough that no privacies ar eintrueded upon, but not so overt that it's fornicating in the streets. use common sense and look for intent instead of lawyering.

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

I think the [i]base[/i] standard is that offenses against Natural Law should be banned, since everyone is subject to its standards, regardless of religious persuasion etc.

dairygirl4u2c

yeah maybe i shouldn't have said only natural law and just natural law. darn.

Well I had to say at least sins against [i]natural law[/i] because everyone is bound by that and it covers sodomy, etc... it's a good place to start with banning other sins.

thessalonian

The polling mechanism doesn't let us pick as many as we want. The answers are not all inclusive and also overlap in such a manner that I really can't answer. Sorry. Why don't we instead have everyone critique your poll here and then you restart it based on the critique. Then maybe I can answer.

Edited by thessalonian

I chose all sins: Natuaral Law, Divine Law, etc. Of course, some sins should be not at all severely punished (i. e. venial sins)

• 3 months later...