An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terrorists Use Web Against 'idiot' Americans

cmotherofpirl

I was anti-Iraq war and I didnt need some Muslims online to tell me.

I know the Iraq war was planned WELL before 9-11.

All one has to do is go to PLAN FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY's website and read this paper. WRITTEN IN 2000

[url="http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf"]http://www.newamericancentury.org/Rebuildi...casDefenses.pdf[/url]

Phoenix Reborn

You know, every time you guys post something like this the, foul stench of terrorists becomes stronger...with a hint of liberal...

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1220735' date='Mar 27 2007, 08:00 PM']This truly is a war for hearts and minds[/quote]
In ways only you and I are aware of Lounge Daddy, though I have to admit I am on the oppposite side of the table when I am saying this.

Who are you?

Why are you here?

What is your purpose here?

Who is your master?

I could tell people who you are, but I will refrain from it. All I will say, it is not to late for you, defect now, and you will be saved.

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1221629' date='Mar 28 2007, 10:39 PM']In ways only you and I are aware of Lounge Daddy, though I have to admit I am on the oppposite side of the table when I am saying this.

Who are you?

Why are you here?

What is your purpose here?

Who is your master?

I could tell people who you are, but I will refrain from it. All I will say, it is not to late for you, defect now, and you will be saved.[/quote]

:blink: Uh... I think that was sort of uncalled for. What are you implying here exactly? That LD is working for the NWO or that LD is working for the Devil? Please clarify. :( Thanks!

[quote name='Maggie' post='1221663' date='Mar 28 2007, 11:43 PM']:blink: Uh... I think that was sort of uncalled for. What are you implying here exactly? That LD is working for the NWO or that LD is working for the Devil? Please clarify. :( Thanks![/quote]
I just don't trust him much Maggie.

I'm pretty accurate when I sense something not quite right with someone's posts.

I didn't even know LD existed until yesterday, and now he has all these opinions on the 'War on Terror', and when he posted on my post about the Anti-War protesting, he totally deflected much of my comments by saying something about a vast right-wing conspiracy, and that wasn't my point - especially when I tied the war on terror with WW1 and WW2, and don't kid yourself - they are all tied together. How could President Bush or anybody on his cabinet plan WW1 or WW2? But my post was about a right-winged conspiracy, according to him.

To put it in Sacred Music Man's words -

We don't wrestle with flesh and blood, but principalities and powers.

That was what I was alluding too, and he didn't even comment on that. My comment wasn't about a Right-Wing Conspiracy, because right-wing and left-wing are the same - don't kid yourselves there as well.

On my opinion, if you are working with the NWO to establish it, you are working for the Devil, and that is my first impression of LD.

You can give me a warning, but I will not put up with any posts from someone I recognize as an enemy in the spirit.

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1221682' date='Mar 29 2007, 12:11 AM']I just don't trust him much Maggie.

I'm pretty accurate when I sense something not quite right with someone's posts.

I didn't even know LD existed until yesterday, and now he has all these opinions on the 'War on Terror', and when he posted on my post about the Anti-War protesting, he totally deflected much of my comments by saying something about a vast right-wing conspiracy, and that wasn't my point - especially when I tied the war on terror with WW1 and WW2, and don't kid yourself - they are all tied together. How could President Bush or anybody on his cabinet plan WW1 or WW2? But my post was about a right-winged conspiracy, according to him.

That was what I was alluding too, and he didn't even comment on that. My comment wasn't about a Right-Wing Conspiracy, because right-wing and left-wing are the same - don't kid yourselves there as well.

On my opinion, if you are working with the NWO to establish it, you are working for the Devil, and that is my first impression of LD.

You can give me a warning, but I will not put up with any posts from someone I recognize as an enemy in the spirit.[/quote]

You are right about the principalities and powers. But Lounge Daddy is and old-school Phatmasser, the reason you're not familiar with him is that you're newer yourself. His opinions as an "eeeeevil conservative ;) " are quite well-established and if you read his old posts I think you will find that he is an AOK guy. Just a friendly reminder not to judge people too quickly! We can jump to the wrong conclusions very easily :)

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1221682' date='Mar 29 2007, 12:11 AM']I just don't trust him much Maggie.

You can give me a warning, but I will not put up with any posts from someone I recognize as an enemy in the spirit.[/quote]
Judging hearts is sinful. Lounge Daddy has been here 4 years, and is one of beloved "evil conservatives" good guys of Phatmass.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt right now.

This is by no means saying that I am against Lounge Daddy, because Christ calls us to love one another and our neighbours, and even our enemies.

But we do have enemies, each and every one of us. Humanity has enemies who want to enslave us, but I am called to love them.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1221758' date='Mar 29 2007, 01:27 AM']I'll give him the benefit of the doubt right now.[/quote]

You had better. If you know what is good for you.
I work for Johnsonville brat Morris.

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1221790' date='Mar 29 2007, 03:14 AM']You had better. If you know what is good for you.
I work for Johnsonville brat Morris.[/quote]
LOL! :lol_roll:

At least you have a sense of humour, that I can appreciate.

I guess we're going to have a bumpy relationship LD.

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1222268' date='Mar 29 2007, 03:19 PM']LOL! :lol_roll:

At least you have a sense of humour, that I can appreciate.

I guess we're going to have a bumpy relationship LD.[/quote]

...ok.
are you always this jumpy and paranoid?
I want to know .

hoosieranna

Lounge Daddy, you're officially an agent of evil now? Where does that leave an idealist like me?

:think:

BTW, thanks for the kindness in the anti-war protest organizers thread.

f[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1222828' date='Mar 30 2007, 03:36 AM']...ok.
are you always this jumpy and paranoid?
I want to know .[/quote]
Jumpy, No.
Paranoid, No.

Skeptical - Yes, very much so.

I've seen enough in the world to know that no one is good, and that every man is a liar.

I really don't have to be jumpy or paranoid, because I know who my God is, and he says no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper, so that doesn't lead to paranoia or jumpiness.

I'm just finding it very interesting that your posts come around at about the same time a lot of other news stories and media trying to disprove the NWO is a real threat to humanity. But that's just my opinion. I'm a trained journalist, and I was trained to check the facts before I believe anything. I'm trained to look at patterns and develop ideas of what is happening, so I can evaluate and make decisions of what I am observing. And having the spirit helps too.

If anything, I'm cynical of the people on planet earth, but I love you all just the same.

Edited by FullTruth

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1224481' date='Mar 31 2007, 09:29 PM']f
Jumpy, No.
Paranoid, No.

Skeptical - Yes, very much so.
I've seen enough in the world to know that no one is good, and that every man is a liar.[/quote]

Speak for yourself, and kindly do not include us. Neither term applies to us!!!