An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teresa Of Jesus On Ewtn

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Sr Mary Catharine OP

I think my entry disappeared! Here's to another try!

We just received our EWTN guide in the mail and I noticed they are showing TERESA OF JESUS again! Here's your chance to record it!

April 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
April 30, May 1, 2,

3AM and 6PM

AlterDominicus

YAY!!!!!!!!! Thank you Sister Mary Catharine for posting this!!!! I've been trying to record the whole 8 dang thing for two years! Maybe even more :think: :lol:

Divine_Mercy504

Thanks for letting us know Sr. Mary Catherine! That will be such a great pre-birthday present (my birthday is May 4)!!! :topsy:

Rachel

Incarnate Word Postulant

Hi!

I would like to know if the 3:00 a.m and the 6:00 p.m are the same episode or are they different ones?

Thanks

And blessings on all for a Holy Week, Easter Triduum and Easter. :bigpray:

Sr. Mary Helga

darn...dont get EWTN up here....sigh..perhaps someone would like to record it for me??....
pax

Edited by EJames

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='Incarnate Word Postulant' post='1222399' date='Mar 29 2007, 07:36 PM']Hi!

I would like to know if the 3:00 a.m and the 6:00 p.m are the same episode or are they different ones?

Thanks

And blessings on all for a Holy Week, Easter Triduum and Easter. :bigpray:

Sr. Mary Helga[/quote]

Sister, last time it was the same each time. I didn't get episode Five because it has been cancelled at 3AM and I didn't check the VCR tape until the next day. So, if you tape at 3AM you can make sure and if you didn't get it you have another chance at 6PM.

God bless you!
SMC

[quote name='EJames' post='1227046' date='Apr 2 2007, 11:11 AM']darn...dont get EWTN up here....sigh..perhaps someone would like to record it for me??....
pax[/quote]

I don't either, only on Sirius Satellite radio which doesn't always come in. But I do believe EWTN sells this series. When I was at the monastery we watched it on purchased VHS tapes from EWTN. I don't know if it's on DVD, but that would be nice ^_^

Marieteresa

hey just wanted to let you guys know that you can watch ewtn online! just go to ewtn's website and click on multimedia...or you can click the link

[url="http://www.ewtn.com/audiovideo/index.asp"]http://www.ewtn.com/audiovideo/index.asp[/url]

I hope that helps!

[quote name='EJames' post='1227046' date='Apr 2 2007, 12:11 PM']darn...dont get EWTN up here....sigh..perhaps someone would like to record it for me??....
pax[/quote]

Suggest it to Shaw Cable to carry the station. who knows? Maybe you can get it with Digital Cable. That is how it works here in Rogers Cable Land. I don't have a telebision, but my ex-roommate did and she had digital cable and it was available as ann optional channel to subscribe to. She didnt let me watch her telebision so i didnt bother asking her to subscribe to it.

Incarnate Word Postulant

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1227849' date='Apr 2 2007, 09:09 PM']Sister, last time it was the same each time. I didn't get episode Five because it has been cancelled at 3AM and I didn't check the VCR tape until the next day. So, if you tape at 3AM you can make sure and if you didn't get it you have another chance at 6PM.

God bless you!
SMC[/quote]

Thank you Sister Mary Catherine. Now, I just have one more question: Is it an hour long or a half hour?

Thank you and may you all have a blessed Easter Triduum.

Sr. Mary Helga

[quote name='Staretz' post='1228202' date='Apr 3 2007, 01:02 AM']Suggest it to Shaw Cable to carry the station. who knows? Maybe you can get it with Digital Cable. That is how it works here in Rogers Cable Land. I don't have a telebision, but my ex-roommate did and she had digital cable and it was available as ann optional channel to subscribe to. She didnt let me watch her telebision so i didnt bother asking her to subscribe to it.[/quote]
thanks, i choose not to have a TV either,use the parents when i want... and this is a borrowed computer i use for here and my Blog..., but i do understand some people tried out west with Shaw, but it didnt work out,lack of interst... one has to pay big time for satellite and 300 channels of nothing to get EWTN...
i would just love to have the video to watch on my own time, and lend it to some family members...:)hmm ebay??

Pax et Bonum

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='Incarnate Word Postulant' post='1229770' date='Apr 4 2007, 03:08 PM']Thank you Sister Mary Catherine. Now, I just have one more question: Is it an hour long or a half hour?

Thank you and may you all have a blessed Easter Triduum.

Sr. Mary Helga[/quote]

One hour. It took us forever to watch because we watched it during "free night" recreation once a week. But well worth it! They should make more movies like this! St. Dominic would be great!
A blessed Triduum to you and your sisters!
SMC