An Old School Catholic Message Board

Free Tacos

Pontifex

fearundercontrol

[quote name='Pontifex' post='1221719' date='Mar 29 2007, 01:19 AM']I thought about implementing our "Free Taco" lure for Confessions at my parish.

I could put it in the bulletin:

Next Tuesday Night at 7pm
Penance Service, with Individual Confessions
FREE tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!

hmmmmmm :idontknow:[/quote]
You so should. I wonder what kind of reactions you would get...

MissScripture

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1222123' date='Mar 29 2007, 10:09 AM'][size=7]I AM IN MY CAR DRIVING TO INDIANA AS WE SPEAK.....[/size]

eh-hem..
:mellow:

be there in a bit....[/quote]
YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR CAR? SWEET!
Oh, and on your way, could you swing through ND and pick me up?

So it is official, at my next penance service I will offer free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. In fact, free tacos, so very tasty and good for you, will be my secondary enticement for all spiritual renewal. haha.

Come for a night of Divine Mercy and a cleansing of your souls. Free tacos, so very tasty and good for you, after.

Whatever works.

We seriously need a renewal of the Sacrament of Penance, and it starts with priests telling the truth. Come on brothers!

Peace.

(p.s. No cheap taco meat, only the finest, the finest meats and cheeses for a clubhouse feast!)

xTrishaxLynnx

No tacos, so very tasty and good for you, for me, thanks. I just had some Catholic pizza, and I'm stuffed.

xTrishaxLynnx

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/sick-1.gif[/img] YUCK! [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/xTrishaxLynnx/smile01.gif[/img]